Macklem's Baby Carriage & Toys

Reviews for Macklem's Baby Carriage & Toys

Christine S in Komoka
Christine S in Komoka

Extremely Satisfied!

I came in and was approached by a young friendly girl straight away, I told her I was looking for highchairs and she brought me over and showed me a few different ones. She took her time explaining each one and I felt I was making an informed decision and got what I needed. I would definitely recommend this store for anyone looking for good customer service and knowledgeable staff!!

Savannah in
Savannah in

Baby shower purchase

I visited this baby store recently in search of a gift for a friends upcoming baby shower. The staff I encountered at the store were very friendly and knowledgeable. I ended up purchasing a few newborn socks, adorable sleepwear and a couple of other items which I know my friend will love. I overall had a great experience at this store and am really happy with my purchase.

Bill in
Bill in

Stroller repair

I took my old stroller to Macklem, they were able to change a
Couple of parts and tune it up and make it run like new. It save me
A lot of money and I was able to use it for my second child. A
Would highly recommend them!

annette in Calgary
annette in Calgary

service and product

Twenty years ago I bought prams and strollers at this shop and was very satisfied with the customer service. Not anymore. I went in a few months ago to purchase a gift for my niece and the sales lady was very unfriendly and not helpful at all. Also, the selection is very limited now. Perhaps it is under new ownership but I would not recommend it at all.

Allyson  in Oakville
Allyson in Oakville
12 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

stroller

This store has been around for a long time.....they really need to spruce up the place and work on consistent customer service. Prices are relatively competitive however returns were highly complicated. When I made a return and repurchase in '09 the cash register was really outdated (printing out the old style receipts) and we had a hard time understanding our refund.

Sonia Lee in Scarborough
Sonia Lee in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Purchased 2011 Peg-perego Skate

Hello, readers. Today I purchased this amazing stroller at a not so amazing baby boutique. I was totally dissatisfied with the service I received from this so called "family-run business," and would not recommend anyone to purchase any products from them. You think that after spending such an substantial amount of money and not to mention it being the third time you purchased a product from their store, that they would know how to treat their customers. Well I guess not. Too busy gossiping amongst themselves, what a great way to make money!!!!!!!!!!!!