Kiddies World Of Furniture Mississauga Ltd

Children's Furniture
1911 Dundas Street East Mississauga ON
HomeStars  >  Children's Furniture in Long Branch  >  Kiddies World Of Furniture Mississauga Ltd

Reviews for Kiddies World Of Furniture Mississauga Ltd

John Hanna in Etobicoke
John Hanna in Etobicoke
34 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Baby Crib

Needed a baby crib for the new grandchild. The folds in this store were very helpful and provided excellent serviece. Called them about putting it together and got great advice and info.

Catia
Catia
1 review North York, ON

Children's Furniture

I ordered a crib from Kiddie's World in Feb 08. I was told to wait 6-8 weeks for it to arrive. When it did not arrive after this time, I called and I was told to wait another 2 weeks. It finally arrived and they brought me the wrong colour. I called again and they said that I should wait another 2 weeks and they would deliver the right one. After 4 weeks I receive the right colour, but this time it was damaged. I called again and they said they would order a new one for me but I would have to wait another 6 weeks. By this time I had the baby and was forced to have him sleep elsewhere. I waited longer than 6 weeks...I finally received the crib after 7 months! They did not offer any compensation at all! After I asked for something for my time and frustration, they offered a $25 gift certificate. Do yourself a favour, go somewhere else.