Dynasty Bath & Kitchen Centre

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
369 Logan Avenue Winnipeg MB R3A0P8
HomeStars  >  Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories in Winnipeg  >  Dynasty Bath & Kitchen Centre

Review for Dynasty Bath & Kitchen Centre

Karyn Pugliese from Winnipeg
Karyn Pugliese from Winnipeg
2 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Bathtub purchase/install

They were great when they were selling to me. The moment I bought, disaster. I had to book an estimate for the installation 3 weeks away. Then the gentleman who was supposed to do the estimate was sick. They didn't call. He just didn't show. When I called to find out why he never showed up they were apologetic and rebooked for the next week. Guy came out but said it would take 3 days to write up the estimate. I called 3 days later and he promised he'd get back to me by noon. He didn't. I called 2 days later - nope. called again- he sent me an estimate - but not for the services I wanted. I called him reexplained what I wanted - 2 days later have heard nothing. In all it's been 2 weeks and I still have no estimate. Worse yet, they promised to have a delivery date 3 days after I ordered. Well- 2 weeks and I still don't know. I call and they promise to look into it, but never call back. I am doing major renos and tryine to book other contractors around the date of the tub install. Naturally I can't book anyone because they won't call me back with an estimate or a delivery date. Worse - I feel stuck because by the time I do get the estimate and delivery date I am going to be stuck with them. Maybe that's the plan- they drag things on and give you as little info as possible to make it impossible for you to book a different installer. Or they just don't care after they have your money.

On February 25th an appointment was made for our estimator to come to the clients home to provide her with a free estimate. Our estimator was away that day due to illness and we rescheduled the appointment for March 6th. We do apologize for missing the appointment. On March 11th with the clients approval we ordered the tub as discussed. There were some changes made to the original quote and the final draft was sent to the client on March 18th. The estimate was sent out within 8 business days. This time frame is not unusual for this time of year when our industry is extremely busy. The expected date for the tub is April 5th, providing there are no delays with transportation. For example bad weather, truck break down etc.
Dynasty Bathrooms has been in business for over 25 years and we renovate complete bathrooms large or small. We strive on delivering good customer service and quality workmanship.

I would have liked the opportunity to discuss the issues our client had. Unfortunately, I had only known of this matter once reading this review that was posted on this website. Timelines for renovations can change on a day to day basis depending on what unfolds while we are in the renovation. We can appreciate the clients frustration and we do what we can to meet demands of timelines. This particular order was a special order. This means it's a non-stock item and can have a longer lead time. As soon as her order arrives we will let her know.

More about Dynasty Bath & Kitchen Centre

Since 1984 Dynasty Bathrooms has been making bathrooms beautiful in Winnipeg and surrounding areas. Dynasty Bathrooms offers a huge selection of products to choose from for your renovation. Our showroom has over 15, 000sqft of products from vanities and tubs. Our sales staff can offer assistance with product selection and ...