Bain Magique

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto
1 review Longueuil, QC

Bathroom

Am not satisfied with the service we reveived.
First, the wrong shower head was installed.
Second, they installed the wrong tub.
Third, all the measurement were incorrect, causing much more cutting, this being done in my kitchen.
We are still waiting word from Bain Magique, as to what they will do to rectify the situation. This was a disaster

Oon
Oon
3 reviews Montreal,

bath refit

I had a horribly old and rusty bathtub that I wanted to change without carrying out an entire bathroom renovation. The Bain Magique acrylic refit was my first choice and although the salesperson was a bit pushy, I did find their service generally good. The process was quick, took a few hours! The end result is good but I feel that the price is steep.