Bain Magique

3103, boulevard Industriel Laval QC

Reviews for Bain Magique

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

bath reno

Be careful about the "Lifetime Guarantee". Job done 3 years ago and now I have to pay for sanding on the bottom of the bathtub. Why this should be needed so soon and why I have to pay? Mystery? Am investigating with consumer protection.

John in Laval
John in Laval
0 reviews Laval,

Bathroom reno

We had some bathroom renovation done on a property the person who completed the Reno on March 20,2020 was very much qualified, responsible and very well trained.
We were very satisfied with his work .. he showed his experience and we will definitely recommend him for any future renovation that we may have..
That was a job well done!! Thank you..

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto
1 review Longueuil, QC

Bathroom

Am not satisfied with the service we reveived.
First, the wrong shower head was installed.
Second, they installed the wrong tub.
Third, all the measurement were incorrect, causing much more cutting, this being done in my kitchen.
We are still waiting word from Bain Magique, as to what they will do to rectify the situation. This was a disaster

Oon
Oon
3 reviews Montreal,

bath refit

I had a horribly old and rusty bathtub that I wanted to change without carrying out an entire bathroom renovation. The Bain Magique acrylic refit was my first choice and although the salesperson was a bit pushy, I did find their service generally good. The process was quick, took a few hours! The end result is good but I feel that the price is steep.