End Of The Roll

Reviews for End Of The Roll

Kristen Bellows in Red Deer
Kristen Bellows in Red Deer
5 reviews Red Deer, AB

Replaces linoleum in our home

We didn't have a very good experience with End of the Roll. We were quoted around $900 to replace the linoleum in our townhouse. We asked the sales person 3 different times if that price included installation; he said it did.

We were extremely upset that once our floors were installed, the installer asked for an additional $900 for his services, as the $900 we were quoted in the store only covered the materials. When we contacted the store manager to discuss it, we never received a call back. It's no wonder they're no longer in business..

Lindsay Hiscock in Red deer
Lindsay Hiscock in Red deer
2 reviews Red Deer, AB

Carpet Shopping

I am doing home renovations and completing my basement. I was given sound advice as to what would work best downstairs and when I took my chosen sample to my contractor, he agreed that this was the best choice! The End of the Roll was very helpful in helping me make an educated decision as to what would last longer but still look good in my house :)