Nufloors-Langley

304-20771 Langley By-Pass Langley BC V3A 5E8
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Langley  >  Nufloors-Langley

Reviews for Nufloors-Langley

service

hey where all smiles and kind great salesmen,when i puchased my hard wood .the sales lady told me yes if you have left over full boxes of hardwood just bring it back but will be a 15% restocking fee .no problem until you bring back 2 boxes then its oh nooo way you signed a peice of paper that says no refunds with a snotty attitude.i will never buy from them again and will tell all the builders i wook with as well as freinds ,there going to loose out lol

I am sorry you feel this way. Please call and ask for the Customer Service Manager to better deal with this concern.

Vee from Burnaby
Vee from Burnaby
1 review Delta, BC

Carpet Purchase & Installation

Overcharged on materials. Disputed quotation. Finally got the sales consultant & manager to acknowledge error. No apology but received goodwill discount for the difference as if they were doing me a favour. Do the math next time so you don't overcharge your customers!

Annette R from Surrey

304-20771 Langley By-Pass
Langley
BC
V3A 5E8

We are very pleased with NuFloors in Langely where we purchased carpets for our upstairs bedrooms during a renovation in the fall of 2013. Our sales person was very knowledgeable about the product which she sells. She was able to access our needs and steer us in the direction to a carpet that we are very happy with. She presented many different products until we hit upon the right one for our renovation. The fellow who came to measure our rooms was able to figure the measurements to such accuracy that we only have one seam (in a total of three rooms) that is behind a bed. The installers were courteous and very careful when working around our railings and mouldings. Our carpet arrived exactly on time as planned and our installers arrived promptly as arranged. They installed the carpet flawlessly without a scratch to our walls or woodwork. Our salesperson called a few days after instillation to enquire as to how the instillation went and if we had any questions or concerns. Nufloors has a huge selection of carpeting and other flooring to choose from and a pleasant, friendly, staff to deal with. I would definitely purchase from this company again.

Lauren from Vancouver
Lauren from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Project

NuFloors Langley installed the hardwood flooring in my condo building. They did a terrible job. There are huge gaps between some boards and certain sections creak like a fifty year old house (building is only 3 years old). I emailed them to request a quote for the repairs and five days later I'm still waiting to hear back. Terrible customer service, I would not recommend them!

Melanie in Surrey
Melanie in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Regarding quote on lino and carpet

They are doing the old bait and switch routine. They are not attentive to details in that they do not write down correctly the square footage when you are doing a quote. When given a sample of flooring from another store that you wanted priced they did not even bother to write that down.
And then they quoted me 5000 - 5100 dollars taxes and installation. So told them to measure the place, their measurements were less than the ones given for the quote and now it is 7949 dollars and then they tell me that they wrote down only 41 square feet for lino not the 411 and that he thought it was just bathrooms. Funny because we were trying to find a lino to match the kitchen counters. When talking to the sales manager they could only come up with a price of 7800 dollars now but they are over priced by 800 to other companies that did take my measurements and the style of the lino and quote me on what I wanted. So will take my business elsewhere and let everyone know that they bait and switch. Tell you a low price so that you go with them but then after when you stop looking and shopping around they stab you with a much higher price. And their items were on sale and cost less than the others. This is bad business behavior.

colin - in Langley
colin - in Langley

Hardwood floors and vinyl

They were very professional and friendly, the work was done efficiently. The project was finished on time and on budget. Sales people were great, there was no pressure to buy they took good care of us.

maggie in Langley
maggie in Langley

New Hardwood Floors in townhouse

Great experience, the installers did a great job. There was one little bump and they came back and took a look at it for me. They finished the job on time and on budget. They stocked better quality products than the 'average joe' for the same price.
Frank did an excellent job of explaining and installing the floor.

Joan in Cloverdale
Joan in Cloverdale
1 review Surrey, BC

Our kitchen floor

We did our kitchen floor and he installed large stone tiles. They did an excellent job and provided a lot of help choosing the right stone. It was all done very quickly without any issues.

Donna
Donna
11 reviews Langley, BC

bathroom/ kitchen flooring

I have dealt with Sandy several times for our flooring, and all time have had exceptional service, the product delivered and installed all in a timely manner. I have had to do two different homes, and will most definately be using them again in the future for our future home

More about Nufloors-Langley

Nufloors Langley has been THE STORE FOR YOUR NEW FLOOR! providing professional flooring sales and installation to the lower mainland from the same location for over 40 years. We can provide you with carpet, hardwood, laminate, cork, vinyl, tile, stone and window coverings just to name a few of the ...