Crystal Clean

kaitlin.pagett
kaitlin.pagett
4 reviews Kitchener, ON

Carpet Cleaning

I had Crystal Clean Services clean my carpets. It took a day to dry and it smelled horrible! I had to call the company back and have them send someone else out and re-clean it with the steam method

Review has 1 previous version
matt knarr
matt knarr
1 review Kitchener, ON

Carpet cleaned in whole house and maid services

I had all my carpets cleaned and a full clean of my house in January. The carpets came up smelling and the maids over charged me. The house cleaning cost me $400.00!!! for 2 maids. They did a good job but I feel that it should not of been so high. When I first called them the told me $55/hour it turned out tobe $95/hour. I would never have them again!!