Blinds Cleaning & Repairing
524 Cleveland Crescent SE Calgary AB T2G

Reviews for Blind Doctor The

Stay Away!!

We hired the Blind Doctor to install blinds in our new home. We left messages for a week for someone to come do a quote and finally had to leave a hasty message about going elsewhere before I had someone phone back. This should have been our first red flag. We ended up ordering, and the majority were installed before Christmas(after a phone call to find out what was going on as there had been no communication, blinds had arrived a week prior but no one had contacted us). One blind broke hours after installation.

We ordered a different type of blind for our bathroom and waited almost two months for installation after constant phone calls/emails that were not returned. They came once with only one blind and stated the other was back ordered. Very evident that it was never ordered as it took so long to arrive. Finally after four months we had the second bathroom blind installed. We are still waiting for our basement blind to be repaired but have repeatedly been told its back ordered, but I have given up hope and am not wasting anymore of my time on this.

It has been almost six months of trying to track down Samantha and getting absolutely nowhere. She will not return phone calls and when I have managed to nail her down(by refusing to give my name and blocking my number) she makes promises of calling back in thirty minutes and never does.

I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. Stay away.

OZ in Calgary
OZ in Calgary

Blind Repair through Hunter Douglas

Dropped of blinds at the Blind Doctor on 24 Jan. 2018. I was told 5-7 business days.
Stopped by the store (The Blind Doctor) on 05 Feb. Was told that a part was ordered and that it will be ready on Thursday 08 Feb.
Called on Friday 09 Feb. and left a message asking for an update on my blind. No one called me back.
Called CDI ( Costco company) on Monday 12 Feb. Lady called The Blind Doctor and then told me that they were busy with a customer and that they would call with an update in 10 mins. No one called me.
Called CDI on Tuesday 13 Feb. Courtney said that she left a message at the Blind Dr. and sent an email asking for an update.
I received two calls from the Blind Doctor from different people. Stating the same thing....... waiting for a part from Hunter Douglas still. Customer Service is definitely not high on their priority list!!! It would have been quicker to send the blind to Hunter Douglas directly!

Gord in Calgary
Gord in Calgary

Venetian cleaning & repair

I asked Blind Doctor for my 3 blinds back the next day, with a repair if possible. They had them cleaned and fixed within 26 hours and, when I came to pick them up on a motorcycle, Lee said he'd deliver them on his way home to save me the hassle!

Vertical Blind altering

Jan2017,Good family rm. blinds about a 10 by 11 ft coverage taken in to Blind Doctor. Their work rendered them unusable to us. .The Co.rep/sales guy "said" he would replace them with his stock or reimburse us at his cost. March (1st week) 2017 I decided to get reimbursed and told him face to face so he understood!
April 2017.No news. Those people not only cost us seniors the $2000.or more of the original blinds but thousands of dollars to buy new ones to cover their blunder.I'LL NEVER do business with that Co.

Jon from Calgary
Jon from Calgary

Some holes after first blind repair -but fixed properly

Blind Doctor demonstrated they do care for their customers satisfaction. I had a blind repaired by them initially but when I got it back, it got some holes on the fabric.

The boss or the manager sent someone to remove the blind, take it in and fix a full warranty repair on the fabric.

I give this company credit for take time to resolve issues and deal with them professionally.

Very happy with their service.

Review has 1 previous version
Lily from Calgary
Lily from Calgary

Faux blindds

My son and I both had Blind Doctor installed all our new windows Blinds this year, there service was wonderful and efficient. Lynn and Aminal were so helpful when I called with questions, Lionel the installer was pleasant and polite, no mess was left behind.
I certainly will recommend this company.

Joe from Calgary
Joe from Calgary

Blind Repair

It appeared that they may be to busy to provide proper service and quality. We hired them to have our Blinds repaired and found that the Blinds came back in worse shape than they were initially. Many attempts were made to repair the mistakes however permanent damage had been done and certain things could not be repaired due to the mistakes made. although attempts were made to make things "right" it really was a disappointing experience and a regrettable one.

Haley from Calgary
Haley from Calgary

Blind Cleaning

403-287-2915
524 Cleveland Crescent SE
Calgary
AB
T2G

We have been using The Blind Doctor for years to clean our blinds.
Their staff are great to deal with and their turn around time is perfect so we are not with out our window coverings for long.

Kristin
Kristin

Purchased a part

While I was cleaning my own blinds, the bottom blind came apart on one side. I called The Blind Doctor and she told me I would need to bring the entire blind in, or pay $100 to have someone stop by. I told her that neither option were very appealing, so then she suggested I take a picture of the problem and bring down the broken part and she would sell me the part. I knew it was an easy fix, so I went down to their shop and she sold me the and a few extras for a buck! I have found my blind repair shop if I ever need them again!

Gerri King in Calgary
Gerri King in Calgary

Blind Cleaning

403-287-2915
524 Cleveland Crescent SE
Calgary
AB
T2G

I hate cleaning my own blinds (as they never fit into the bathtub). Blind Doctor came in and removed all the blinds and brought them back in a very quick matter of time. They were very professional and friendly. I would recommend this company if you want a quick and professional job done!!!!!