Brite Blinds Ltd

Blinds Cleaning & Repairing

Reviews for Brite Blinds Ltd

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Extra Bedroom and Kitchen window

We needed long narrow blinds for 4 windows and a solution for our kitchen window. I had been told that I could not get faux wood blinds for our kitchen due to the jalousie window but Farid raised no such concern. Pricing was even better than what I thought was an amazing online sale from an out of country company. They created the blinds in less than 7 days. I changed my order slightly after measurement and my changes were no problem. The blind selection was good. Farid was professional and helpful but I do not think he is a designer. I have always thought I would have to pay more than $1000 at least for blinds for the bedroom so it is an extra to have the kitchen included for $600. I had had quotes for the kitchen alone for no less than $250. I had been ogling HD and always came up unsure because they were so expensive. As Brite Blinds is local I am happy to have made the compromise. We installed our own blinds due to our time limit.

Greater Vancouver Laundry and Linen Service
Greater Vancouver Laundry and Linen Service
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Window Coverings

We have used Brite Blinds on three different occasions. The pricing offered is excellent, workmanship is fantastic. The sales team and installers were on time and very helpful. Please call Brite Blinds for a quote.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Easily change and customize cycles with a simple tap of a smart phone app. Can’t find a cycle you need? There’s an app for that. Your laundry just got a little bit smarter.

Review has 1 previous version
Michael in Delta
Michael in Delta
27 reviews Delta, BC

Venetian Blinds

For many years we lived in Coquitlam. At one point, seeing how dirty our venetian blinds were, I searched for a cleaning service and found Brite Blinds. I noticed that, in addition to cleaning blinds, they actually manufacture them, too.

Years later we moved into Tsawwassen. Our new house was in need of new venetians throughout. I contacted several businesses for quotes and was astonished at how expensive it would be.

Then I remembered Brite Blinds. None other than the supervisor of manufacturing himself came all the way from Burnaby to Tsawwassen to give us a quote.

Same high quality as any other quote and about 1/2 the price!!!

We could not be more pleased and would recommend Brite Blinds to anyone.

design happens in Coquitlam
design happens in Coquitlam
36 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Blinds

I was motivated to use this company because they are local, the blinds are made in Burnaby , their pricing is very competitive and they offer a lifetime warranty. I ordered the blinds, they were delivered on time and installed with no issues. I now refer this company and these blinds to my clients and everyone has been very happy with them.

maria in Vancouver
maria in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

blinds

Got blinds for a medium sized condo window set. They were great, they came in and measured my windows, brought samples and arranged for instalation and left me a spare blind. I was told there is a warranty but i can't recall for how long.

kidrick in Yaletown
kidrick in Yaletown
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roller Blinds

I had a great experience with this company. They came out and measured, stuck to their estimate, and when I wanted to change the side of the pull chains, they came right out again and did it. Great customer service and the blinds look great.

Knight neighborhood

3051 Underhill Ave, Suite 1
Burnaby
BC
V5A 3C2

Blinds were promised in 2 weeks or less to be made and installed, but somehow our paperwork was misplaced and the process took over a month before installation was completed. Other than this mishap the service was acceptable.

Looking for Blinds Cleaning & Repairing pros in New Westminster?