Big Al's Aquarium ServicesStores

Aquariums & Aquarium Services
180 Steeles Avenue West Thornhill ON
HomeStars  >  Aquariums & Aquarium Services in Thornhill  >  Big Al's Aquarium ServicesStores

Reviews for Big Al's Aquarium ServicesStores

Darlene Singh from Mississauga, Ontaro
Darlene Singh from Mississauga, Ontaro

Aquarium maintenance & supplies

Big Al's is my one of favourite places and I could spend hours just watching the collection of livestock they have.
Erniel is the guy you want to talk to and he gives you good tips and helps me maintain my 120gallon aquarium in excellent condition.

Steffan from Toronto
Steffan from Toronto

My go-to aquarium store

I have been a regular customer at this Big Al's location for 8 years. Their prices and selection are tough to beat. Moreover, their staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Store manager Emmanuel has gone out of his way to help me out of several fish-related emergencies. I have, on occasion, been given advice from salespeople with which I disagreed, but this is bound to happen after going to the store so often.

I intend to continue shopping at Big Al's for as long as I keep aquariums.

Joan
Joan

New aquarium

We went in with our two young kids to buys some fish for their new aquarium they received over the holidays. What a great first experience for all. They helped pick out the most appropriate fish and equipment we needed. Never tried to oversell us on anything we may not need.

Des from North York
Des from North York
1 review North York, ON

Ryukin Goldfish(5 of them)

Stay away from this place..we bought 2 goldfish from them on the weekend and so unfortunate for us, we picked the sick one and now all the other fishes we have that we've been taking care of for 4 months are all sick. Since we never encountered sickness in our fishes,we had no idea that the white spots in the fish tail is a disease,only later when we learned and after we had the fish mix with our old ones. The staff saw the white spots in the fish tail but didn't say a thing, he should had stopped us from buying that sick fish. When we complain and brought the sick fish back, they did replace but the next day all our old goldfish has white spots all over their body and tail..so upsetting!

Soroush from Richmond Hill
Soroush from Richmond Hill
10 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Aquarium Project in the Living Room

My daughter wanted to keep some fish as her pets, so we decided to hire a contractor whom knows how to make aquariums. The job is very well done and the modifications done to the aquarium allows the room to look its best.

Aaron from Markham
Aaron from Markham
2 reviews , ON

New Aquarium setup

I love this place. It has a very nice collection of tropical fish and everything else.
I bought a nice 24gallon tank and Robert helped me select the plants and fish to go with it. Robert was very helpful and very knowledgeable.

Elizabeth Ryan from Toronto
Elizabeth Ryan from Toronto

Purchased a Snake

Purchased a snake and starter tank from them last month. I originally went in to buy a turtle, but after speaking to the staff, we both agreed a snake would be a better fit for me. I purchased a corn snake with tank and am loving it! The person I spoke with knew what they were talking about.

Jenna from Toronto
Jenna from Toronto

great aquarium

For a fish fanatic like myself its very hard to give any aquarium store 10 stars, but this one truly deserves it. They are always fully stocked with everything and anything you can possibly want and need for your tank (salt, fresh or brackish). The staff is always super friendly and super knowledgeable which is a very rare occasion in toronto.

Jonathan Starr in Thornhill
Jonathan Starr in Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Fish store

i buy some fish from this store, they have nice variety. after 3 days, 1 of my fish died. I go back and tell them and they are very nice and give me free replacement. I will come back again. mr. robert also give me good tips of how to clean and maintain my aquaerum.

DAVID in North york
DAVID in North york
6 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Siklets

Went in to purchase a second fish of my own. Great employees, very helpful, made the trip very fast and pleasant. Will definatelly be going there for all the supplies and the advices.