Household Plumbing

310 Adelaide Street South London ON

Reviews for Household Plumbing

Private User reviews London, ON

Bathroom renovation

A great experience! Wonderful people doing great work and finished on time!
We were under a lot of pressure to complete an entire bathroom renovation, including accessibility changes, in under two weeks.
The team was professional and courteous.

Sandra from London
Sandra from London
1 review London, ON

Bathroom reno

We did a bathroom Reno and they were so great to work with. We changed our minds a few times during the process on what style of tub and sink we wanted. Each time they were helpful and did not make us feel bad for the changes. Work was done very nicely and it looks great. We would definitely use Household Plumbing again. Counter staff and installers were all professional and nice.

Kim in London
Kim in London
1 review London, ON

customer service

I was looking to replace my shower in my bathroom. I didn't really know what style I wanted but I did have a price range I had to stay within. I went to the showroom and they helped me find a shower that fit both my budget and my style. I was able to purchase a clearance model, which left me more money to purchase better quality tile for the floor. I would recommend the sales staff at household.

Kim in Throndale
Kim in Throndale
1 review Exeter, ON

great customer service

When I needed to repair my toilet they where very helpful and took time to explain everything for me. I was able to go home and repair my toilet myself withoput the help or cost of a plumber.
I was very happy and will return again.