Asbex Limited

Reviews for Asbex Limited

Benoit in Ottawa
Benoit in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Removal/containment of asbestos around furnace and air ducts.

We bought an old home in the Glebe and discovered asbestos around the furnace. Andrew from Asbex came to assess the situation. He provided us with a lot of useful information, and reassured us by answering all of our questions. Charles then came to remove the asbestos. He was really professional, worked really hard despite the warm weather and took his time to ensure that everything was done to perfection. He cleaned everything up before leaving. From what I understand, both have been working for Asbex for about two decades, which is an indication of their experience and of the company's ability to earn the trust of its employees and its customers. I highly recommend them.

kb in Ottawa
kb in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Information request

My fiance and I knew, when we bought our 65 year old home, that there could be asbestos in the walls but had no plans on tearing them down. When we pulled back some baseboards and weren't sure what we were looking at we panicked, and called Asbex. They walked us through exactly what we were looking at, explaining what would an indication of anything to worry about, and what wouldn't. They took their time and patiently answered all of our desperate questions. We really appreciated their experience and expertise when dealing with such a serious matter. Thank you!

1 review Ottawa, ON

Vermiculite Removal

Overall, very impressed with Asbex! Their salesman was courteous and responsive, their technicians knowledgeable. I was particularly impressed by how well the technicians worked as a team and followed protocol - task lists & safety protocols were posted in visible areas and adhered to, and they took extra care to ensure their work area was setup and torn down correctly. Would recommend!

Joe H. from Ottawa
Joe H. from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Asbestos Removal

I hired Asbex to remove asbestos from duct boots on the main floor of a 1960s bungalow that we recently moved into. I decided to go with Asbex after O'Reilly Brothers said that they could not remove the asbestos without having to create holes in the ceiling of our finished basement. Asbex offered to do it from the main floor, without all those complications, and at a lower cost. I dealt with Troy for the consultations and Sebastien for the actual removal; both were very professional. The $750 (+tax) fee covered up to 12 duct boots, and we had nine. Almost 95% of the asbestos was removed and half of one duct was encapsulated. Would recommend.

Plummie from Ottawa
Plummie from Ottawa
19 reviews Ottawa, ON

Asbestos removal

I hired Asbex to remove the asbestos from around our ducts in an older home. The specialist came on time and very patiently answered all of my questions. He was polite, considerate and knowledgeable. I received a certificate outlining the work completed. I'm very happy with the service and work completed.

Ron Hanes from Ottawa
Ron Hanes from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Asbestos removal

We were going to have our heating ducts cleaned by Direct Energy and when they came in to do the job, on inspection the serviceman found asbestos around three ducts leading through the floor in between the walls. When Asbex came to remove the asbestos, the serviceman explained exactly what he would be doing and how he would package the refuse. he was courtious and after repeated tries, he would not stop calling me "sir". He was particularly sensitive to my familys environmental sensitivities. I would recomend them to family and friends.