HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Calgary  >  Ultimate Homes and Renovations

Reviews for Ultimate Homes and Renovations

SUPERB CRAFTSMANSHIP

Never seen a company with as high a degree of craftsmanship as Ultimate Renovations. Very helpful and pleasant to deal with. A trustworthy company - you can have total confidence in Ultimate.

Carol Larsen  in Calgary
Carol Larsen in Calgary

Addition to house

We had a renovation done by Ultimate Renovation and the quality of workmanship was phenomenal. The staff are all pleasant, prompt and professional. I would highly recommend Ultimate to anyone looking to do an addition or renovation to their home. Our project manager was always available for us. They provide what they promise!

Keith Fleming in Edmonton
Keith Fleming in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Siding

I live in a 1964 stucco covered bungalow, I had Ultimate cover the stucco with siding about 8 years ago and it still looks perfect. Just recently they did my garage as well. Both jobs were done on time and look great. Neighbours on both sides of me had different siding companies do their houses and the end results were not as good.
I would highly recommend Ultimate to do your siding.

Blair in Calgary
Blair in Calgary

New Roof on Atrium and Deck Replacement

We got referred to Danny and his team by another contractor who told us that we'd be well served to get an experienced and well regarded contractor to replace the roof on our atrium/conservatory addition on the back of our house. After reviewing the plans from the city, Ultimate Renovations confirmed that they could do the job and then set out to do it in clinical fashion. The team that did our roof was top notch and the communication with the team - led by Bob and Jeff and their extremely professional crew - was exceptional. If every renovation was like this people wouldn't hesitate to get work done. While they were at it they replaced our deck which looks great. All in all the end product was awesome and can't commend their communication skills enough!

Barrie Cameron in Calgary
Barrie Cameron in Calgary

Provide Input on the Feasibility of & a Preliminary Estimate for Desired Renovations

I was considering the purchase of a condominium but wanted to do some renovations to it if I did.
I contacted Danny Ritchie at Ultimate Renovations to see if he would come and review with me what I wanted done, tell me if it was feasible and provide a preliminary estimate. Information I wanted as input into to deciding if I wanted to make an offer.
Danny did an excellent job. He made the time to meet with me quickly, provided some great alternative ideas to consider and a preliminary estimate.
Based on my experience with Danny, I would highly recommend using Ultimate renovations for any renovations that you are considering.

Good morning and thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate it.

Josie in Calgary
Josie in Calgary

Main Floor

Thank you Ultimate Renovations in advance for providing excellent workmanship at our home in Lake Bonavista.

Thanks to all your skilled staff and remarkably talented trades people.

What an incredible transformation our main floor is undergoing.

We are extremely pleased with the team of experts and the quality of materials used in every part of our renovations.

Perfectionism shown in our renovations is to be admired.

We are excited and looking forward to seeing the end result.

Frank & Josie DiGiacomo

Good morning Josie, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are extremely happy that the end result is something you're very pleased about. Have a great day!

Awesome Renovation Advice Prior to New Home Purchase

Danny and Jeff from Ultimate Renovations are great!!
My wife and I were considering the purchase of a new home but a significant part of the purchase decision was a renovation of the property.
We needed to ensure we could have a high quality renovation completed within our budget to make the new home our ‘for ever home’.
Danny and Jeff made time to meet so we didn’t have to delay our purchase decision and offered sage advice about the home without biasing our opinion.
In the end we did not purchase the home and we are deeply grateful for Jeff’s and Danny’s part in our decision process. We continue our search and when we find that special home; when we find it, we look forward to working with Danny and Jeff.
I would highly recommend Danny, Jeff, and Ultimate Renovations!

Good morning, Thank you for your feedback. Danny and Jeff are always more than willing to meet with people to help them make informed decisions. Good communication is what it's all about, and we're very happy you had a great experience dealing with Ultimate.

Rona in Calgary
Rona in Calgary

Main floor and ensuite bathroom reno

We chose Ultimate not only because of the quality of their workmanship but also because of their rental availability, given that we had a large dog and would have been unable to find any short term rental that would allow her. They were very good at communicating any issues that arose during the reno, but those were minimal. They also had some excellent suggestions for storage and other features I wouldn't have thought of. Ultimate managed to get everything done ahead of schedule too, which was excellent.

Hi Rona,
We just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for your review and thank you for being an Ultimate client! Have a great day!

Amy S in Prince George
Amy S in Prince George

Absolutely top-notch

We did a major reno with Ultimate in 2015. Had quotes from other companies, and are confident that we ended up with high-end work for mid-range cost. They're a pleasure to work with, have great ideas, and have extremely high quality standards. They were also able to provide a house for us to live in during our renovation, which was a huge bonus for us.

Sue and Dave in Calgary
Sue and Dave in Calgary

Kitchen and Basement Renovation

Done right, on time and on budget! Pleasant, knowledgable, timely, and responsible trades that paid attention to detail. Integrated design and construction teams, with grounded design advice that fit our lifestyle and our home.. A relief to have the renovation go as planned with no nasty surprises!! I would hire them again and certainly recommend them to others!

More about Ultimate Homes and Renovations

Ultimate has been serving Calgary and Edmonton since 1979, winning BILD’s “Renovator of the Year" Award 9 times. With this recognition brings the promise of quality craftsmanship and superior customer service. Full Home Renovations and Additions, Kitchens, Basements, Ensuite and Exterior & Home Building plus Handyman services.