Ultimate Renovations

General Contractors
5056 11 Street SE Calgary AB T2H 2Y5
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Calgary  >  Ultimate Renovations
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ultimate Renovations

Keith Fleming in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I live in a 1964 stucco covered bungalow, I had Ultimate cover the stucco with siding about 8 years ago and it still looks perfect. Just recently they did my garage as well. Both jobs were done on time and look great. Neighbours on both sides of me had different siding companies do their houses and the end results were not as good.
I would highly recommend Ultimate to do your siding.

Blair in Calgary

We got referred to Danny and his team by another contractor who told us that we'd be well served to get an experienced and well regarded contractor to replace the roof on our atrium/conservatory addition on the back of our house. After reviewing the plans from the city, Ultimate Renovations confirmed that they could do the job and then set out to do it in clinical fashion. The team that did our roof was top notch and the communication with the team - led by Bob and Jeff and their extremely professional crew - was exceptional. If every renovation was like this people wouldn't hesitate to get work done. While they were at it they replaced our deck which looks great. All in all the end product was awesome and can't commend their communication skills enough!

Barrie Cameron in Calgary

I was considering the purchase of a condominium but wanted to do some renovations to it if I did.
I contacted Danny Ritchie at Ultimate Renovations to see if he would come and review with me what I wanted done, tell me if it was feasible and provide a preliminary estimate. Information I wanted as input into to deciding if I wanted to make an offer.
Danny did an excellent job. He made the time to meet with me quickly, provided some great alternative ideas to consider and a preliminary estimate.
Based on my experience with Danny, I would highly recommend using Ultimate renovations for any renovations that you are considering.

Good morning and thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate it.

Josie in Calgary

Thank you Ultimate Renovations in advance for providing excellent workmanship at our home in Lake Bonavista.

Thanks to all your skilled staff and remarkably talented trades people.

What an incredible transformation our main floor is undergoing.

We are extremely pleased with the team of experts and the quality of materials used in every part of our renovations.

Perfectionism shown in our renovations is to be admired.

We are excited and looking forward to seeing the end result.

Frank & Josie DiGiacomo

Good morning Josie, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are extremely happy that the end result is something you're very pleased about. Have a great day!

Danny and Jeff from Ultimate Renovations are great!!
My wife and I were considering the purchase of a new home but a significant part of the purchase decision was a renovation of the property.
We needed to ensure we could have a high quality renovation completed within our budget to make the new home our ‘for ever home’.
Danny and Jeff made time to meet so we didn’t have to delay our purchase decision and offered sage advice about the home without biasing our opinion.
In the end we did not purchase the home and we are deeply grateful for Jeff’s and Danny’s part in our decision process. We continue our search and when we find that special home; when we find it, we look forward to working with Danny and Jeff.
I would highly recommend Danny, Jeff, and Ultimate Renovations!

Good morning, Thank you for your feedback. Danny and Jeff are always more than willing to meet with people to help them make informed decisions. Good communication is what it's all about, and we're very happy you had a great experience dealing with Ultimate.

Rona in Calgary

We chose Ultimate not only because of the quality of their workmanship but also because of their rental availability, given that we had a large dog and would have been unable to find any short term rental that would allow her. They were very good at communicating any issues that arose during the reno, but those were minimal. They also had some excellent suggestions for storage and other features I wouldn't have thought of. Ultimate managed to get everything done ahead of schedule too, which was excellent.

Hi Rona,
We just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for your review and thank you for being an Ultimate client! Have a great day!

Amy S in Prince George

We did a major reno with Ultimate in 2015. Had quotes from other companies, and are confident that we ended up with high-end work for mid-range cost. They're a pleasure to work with, have great ideas, and have extremely high quality standards. They were also able to provide a house for us to live in during our renovation, which was a huge bonus for us.

Sue and Dave in Calgary

Done right, on time and on budget! Pleasant, knowledgable, timely, and responsible trades that paid attention to detail. Integrated design and construction teams, with grounded design advice that fit our lifestyle and our home.. A relief to have the renovation go as planned with no nasty surprises!! I would hire them again and certainly recommend them to others!

Janice and Dave Fisher in Calgary

We have been very happy with our home renovations which included exterior stucco, new windows and kitchen renovations. Ultimate responded quickly to fix up any minor details we asked for. Ultimate provides quality work and service!

Hi Janice and Dave - Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on our quality and service. These are certainly two of the cornerstones for any successful business, and we take a lot of pride in doing these things the right way. Making our clients happy is really what it's all about. Thank you again, and enjoy your summer! From everyone at Ultimate Renovations

Jim

We have undertaken renovation projects with Ultimate Renovations four times over the past 15 years and have found them to be considerate, diligent and professional in every way. While others may quote a cheaper price, Ultimate’s quotes are realistic and the change orders for all our projects have been minimal, once work commences. They quote realistic timing and follow through on that timing, while doing their best to work around our schedule. Their project managers insist that the work be done properly, diligently following up on minor items we wouldn’t even notice. Their subtrades love Ultimate, because they pay them on time and give them the time to do their job right the first time. With Ultimate, you get a high quality product at a fair price. They have been very professional in dealing with us and believe in building long-term relationships, even if it means sacrificing short-term profitability. We have so much confidence in them that we don’t even go out to tender for the work. We have always felt like we’re working with friends and have always been more than satisfied at the end of the project.

Linda & Jim Brown

Hi Linda and Jim,
Thank you so much for your review!
We are always extremely happy to create a positive experience for our clients, and especially so when we're given the opportunity to do it for repeat customers, like yourself. We cannot stress enough how much we value your business and your ongoing faith in us.
Thank you! - from everyone at Ultimate Renovations

More about Ultimate Renovations

Full Home Renovations and Additions, Kitchens, Basements, Ensuite and Exterior. Calgary's Only 9-Time Renovator of the Year - In business since 1979!