Basement Renovation

5056 11 Street SE
Calgary
AB
T2H 2Y5

Your search for a renovator is over!

Seriously, do yourself and your family a favour and get a quote from this outstanding company. While this was by far our biggest undertaking, we had already used other companies to renovate our kitchen and main bathroom. While very satisfied with the results of those projects, the process pales in comparison with Ultimate Renovations.
Bar none, this is the finest company and group of people we have ever had the pleasure to work with! Their quote is highly detailed (and they truly listen to what you want). I couldn't get over how much of the stress is removed by dealing with such an impeccably organized, professional group!
It's your home, why not make your renovation a pleasure by choosing to work with Ultimate Renovations!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Complicated project completed on time and on budget

Latest contract with Ultimate (May /June 2018) was Phase II following a major renovation, completed by Ultimate shortly after we moved to Calgary 10 years ago. Initially, we called Danny to ask for a recommendation of a smaller firm he thought might be interested in a project such as ours: we quite frankly did not think it was an Ultimate-style job because it consisted of a number of smallish, fiddly parts. Instead, Danny and his team came for a look and offered to provide an estimate.
The project consisted of work in seven separate areas of the house : a redo of an ensuite bathroom counter including new sinks and mirror; removing stipple ceilings from four areas and painting same; installing hardwood to replace carpet in two rooms; a complete redo of a mudroom (install sink, counter and install custom cupboards); removal and installation of a full set of stair and hall railings; miscellaneous painting and finally, removal and installation of a front door.
Given the fact the work covered a number of areas of the house, prep work involved a fair bit of ‘protection’ – that is plastic and cardboard to cover floors and walls that were not part of the job. All of that was done very expertly with no damage to any surfaces.
Given the complexity of the project, Danny’s people pulled it off in exemplary fashion. Estimated time for the project was two months: work was completed on-time and within budget.
We are very happy Ultimate was recommended to us for Phase I and are very pleased to have had the opportunity to work with Danny and his team a second time. We are delighted with the results of all of Ultimate’s work and would recommend Ultimate unconditionally for residential house renovation, large or small.

Michelle & Cam in Calgary
Michelle & Cam in Calgary

Bathroom Renovations

Ultimate was wonderful to work with and exceeded our expectations. Each stage of the process from start to completion was extremely positive. They continually showed a high level of professionalism, excellent communication and provided the highest quality of workmanship. We appreciated the transparent process which averted hidden costs and made for a stress-free experience. We definitely would use Ultimate again for future renovations and would highly recommend them to others.

Hi there, thank you so much for your review - we are thrilled you had such a positive experience with us!
Have a great weekend, and thank you again.

SUPERB CRAFTSMANSHIP

Never seen a company with as high a degree of craftsmanship as Ultimate Renovations. Very helpful and pleasant to deal with. A trustworthy company - you can have total confidence in Ultimate.

Carol Larsen  in Calgary
Carol Larsen in Calgary

Addition to house

We had a renovation done by Ultimate Renovation and the quality of workmanship was phenomenal. The staff are all pleasant, prompt and professional. I would highly recommend Ultimate to anyone looking to do an addition or renovation to their home. Our project manager was always available for us. They provide what they promise!

Keith Fleming in Edmonton
Keith Fleming in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Siding

I live in a 1964 stucco covered bungalow, I had Ultimate cover the stucco with siding about 8 years ago and it still looks perfect. Just recently they did my garage as well. Both jobs were done on time and look great. Neighbours on both sides of me had different siding companies do their houses and the end results were not as good.
I would highly recommend Ultimate to do your siding.

Blair in Calgary
Blair in Calgary

New Roof on Atrium and Deck Replacement

We got referred to Danny and his team by another contractor who told us that we'd be well served to get an experienced and well regarded contractor to replace the roof on our atrium/conservatory addition on the back of our house. After reviewing the plans from the city, Ultimate Renovations confirmed that they could do the job and then set out to do it in clinical fashion. The team that did our roof was top notch and the communication with the team - led by Bob and Jeff and their extremely professional crew - was exceptional. If every renovation was like this people wouldn't hesitate to get work done. While they were at it they replaced our deck which looks great. All in all the end product was awesome and can't commend their communication skills enough!

Barrie Cameron in Calgary
Barrie Cameron in Calgary

Provide Input on the Feasibility of & a Preliminary Estimate for Desired Renovations

I was considering the purchase of a condominium but wanted to do some renovations to it if I did.
I contacted Danny Ritchie at Ultimate Renovations to see if he would come and review with me what I wanted done, tell me if it was feasible and provide a preliminary estimate. Information I wanted as input into to deciding if I wanted to make an offer.
Danny did an excellent job. He made the time to meet with me quickly, provided some great alternative ideas to consider and a preliminary estimate.
Based on my experience with Danny, I would highly recommend using Ultimate renovations for any renovations that you are considering.

Good morning and thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate it.

Josie in Calgary
Josie in Calgary

Main Floor

Thank you Ultimate Renovations in advance for providing excellent workmanship at our home in Lake Bonavista.

Thanks to all your skilled staff and remarkably talented trades people.

What an incredible transformation our main floor is undergoing.

We are extremely pleased with the team of experts and the quality of materials used in every part of our renovations.

Perfectionism shown in our renovations is to be admired.

We are excited and looking forward to seeing the end result.

Frank & Josie DiGiacomo

Good morning Josie, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are extremely happy that the end result is something you're very pleased about. Have a great day!

Awesome Renovation Advice Prior to New Home Purchase

Danny and Jeff from Ultimate Renovations are great!!
My wife and I were considering the purchase of a new home but a significant part of the purchase decision was a renovation of the property.
We needed to ensure we could have a high quality renovation completed within our budget to make the new home our ‘for ever home’.
Danny and Jeff made time to meet so we didn’t have to delay our purchase decision and offered sage advice about the home without biasing our opinion.
In the end we did not purchase the home and we are deeply grateful for Jeff’s and Danny’s part in our decision process. We continue our search and when we find that special home; when we find it, we look forward to working with Danny and Jeff.
I would highly recommend Danny, Jeff, and Ultimate Renovations!

Good morning, Thank you for your feedback. Danny and Jeff are always more than willing to meet with people to help them make informed decisions. Good communication is what it's all about, and we're very happy you had a great experience dealing with Ultimate.

More about Ultimate Homes And Renovations

Ultimate has been serving Calgary and Edmonton since 1979, winning BILD’s “Renovator of the Year" Award 9 times. With this recognition brings the promise of quality craftsmanship and superior customer service. Full Home Renovations and Additions, Kitchens, Basements, Ensuite and Exterior & Home Building plus Handyman services.