Black F W Ltd

Wendy Taylor from VERONA
Wendy Taylor from VERONA
5 reviews Kingston, ON

Dishwasher repair

F.W. Black is the only company I'll ever call for appliance repair. I operate two daycare centres and purchased commercial Miele dishwashers from the company in town that has the Miele commercial contract, Swish. When Swish installed one of the dishwashers, they had two salesmen in suits and ties do the install. It was a joke . . . until they broke the back leg off. They then used wooden blocks to prop it up on and said they'd be back to replace the broken leg. They didn't return, and I had to phone and complain MONTHS later.
When the dishwasher did have a problem, again they sent a salesman instead of a repairman, without any tools! He asked ME for a screwdriver and spent most of his time on his phone.
I basically kicked him out and called F.W. Black. They came quickly, are professional and accommodating to our needs and they know what they're doing!
I've also had Sears appliances in the past and if you need service, be prepared to wait . . . . a long time.
Not so with F.W. Black. They're quick, efficient and they actually fix the problem! I've learned my lesson and will only purchase from and rely on F.W. Black for service.

Bryant Tong in Kingston
Bryant Tong in Kingston
6 reviews Kingston, ON

Refridgerator

We've always had good service from FW Black. Last time we purchased an appliance from them they were very helpful. Nearly 20 years later, our old fridge was starting to go. We found a newer model for a good price. The salespeople there were very helpful and installation after purchase was very fast.