Appliance King Ltd

AJ in Edmonton
AJ in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

fridge repair

My fridge was losing cooling. Louis came and filled it up with coolant and told me to call if it started losing it's cooling capabilities b/c it might just need a top up. I called him about 2 months ago and he never came back. Seems like a recurring theme on this review site. Come on, Louis!!

Sharon in Spruce Grove

780-459-0239
70-17 Boudreau Road
St Albert
AB

I called This company and was told they would come to my home the next day. After I waited several hours and contacted them Louis told me that he had the following day in his planner. Fine, maybe I made a mistake. The following day came and went with no technician, no text, nothing. I called the company the following morning with the intent to give them a chance to explain before writing this review; they still didn’t get back to me. At this point I think these guys owe me money for all the waiting around I’ve done the past few days. Sad.

VicWi in Edmonton
VicWi in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Ignored my phone calls after repair failed

I called appliance king to repair the freezer on my fridge I was told that the coolant level was low and could be repaired for $500. Louis, the repair tech that came out also told me that if I had any future problems within 6 months to give him a call and he would come back and top up the coolant again. Had the issue repeat itself in May called appliance king and spoke to Louis he took my name and number and said he would get back to me the next day, 2 days later and several phone calls and texts to his cell and no response - what a great way to treat your customers Take their money and run

CBiggs from Calgary
CBiggs from Calgary

Kenmore dishwasher repair

Appliance King has been to the home I rent three times to repair my dishwasher. FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS and six months later my dishwasher is still not working. Luis sounds like a kind and competent person on the phone but has promised to return himself to put in a new part but calls to his phone now go to voice mail. I would be very cautious about using this service and will gladly change my review if he actually gets the dishwasher working again.

Review has 1 previous version
L Hart from Edmonton
L Hart from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Dishwasher Repair

Appliance King is fantastic. They did work for our landlord and so when we needed to have someone take a look at our dishwasher, they came, took the machine apart, and gave an estimate of at least $300 for repairs. However, the repairman recommended NOT doing the repairs, because of the age of the machine, we should just purchase a new one. I think this is a sign of an ethical repairman. They will definitely get any future business from us!

tina in Edmonton
tina in Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

fixed my toaster

i love appliance king! they are very fast
they are also very friendly and knowledgeable!! they knew everything about toasters and they helped me out a great deal!!! i urge you to try them if you ever need a toaster fixed!! they were the best!