Billy's Appliances

613-725-9932
90 Richmond Road
Ottawa
K1Z6V9

I called Billy's to repair my washer because it would continuously run and not shut off. They sent a technician over the next day and it turned out to be the timer. They luckily had the timer I needed in their van and installed it. They charged me for the service call which was $49.90 and the timer which was $30. I found them to be very honest and helpful and recommend them to all.

More about Billy's Appliances

Billy's Appliances LTD was established in 1974 and has grown to be one of the oldest and largest family owned organizations in the appliance industry. Over the years we have strived to protect and preserve the environment with our on going reconditioning and recycling of appliances to meet with the ...