Goemans Appliances

1-7975 Heritage Rd Brampton ON L6Y 0B3

Reviews for Goemans Appliances

Private User reviews Sharon, ON

Complete kitchen appliance set

Visiting the showroom and selecting the right products for my new kitchen was easy and enjoyable. I made my selection...well in advance of the date the appliances would be required...and paid in full. That's where my positive experience with this company stops. Two days before the scheduled delivery date I was notified that one of the products was not in stock. The day before the scheduled delivery date I was informed that one of the products was suddenly 'damaged' and could not be delivered. It took several phone calls and several HOURS on hold to get an answer as to when the remaining 2 items would be delivered. Over a month later the items had all finally arrived. One of the items, a range hood, was dead out of the box. After placing a service call and following up weekly for almost two months now, there is still no resolution to this problem. I have a beautiful new kitchen with a pretty new gas stove...that can't be used because I don't have ventilation. Complete nightmare...Stay away from this company

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bbq

Recently bought all new appliances including bbq. Have not been able to use bbq as part was missing from box. This was back in May. To date issue has not been resolved. Been getting runaround from all levels of customer service.
Terrible customer service from both sides! Store and customer service dept

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Terrible customer service

Got a dented fridge - we plugged it in before we saw it so they said we would have to pay a restocking fee??
Escalated and finally agreed to a settlement but never happened. Followed up today and they said person out of office.
Brutal.
Took several calls, escalations, emails and instore visits and still not resolved.

Purchase of a washer dryer

If you go to Goemans go see Daren Lee. He is very careful and goes over all the details before you purchase . He’s hard working and he is a very good salesperson.

CK in Newmarket
CK in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

purchase of appliances and delivery

Nice showroom in Markham, Bought appliances , gave 2 month lead time for order as fridge was not in stock. We were told they would have this fridge in two months no problem and we paid in full at the time. The Fridge was finally delivered a month late. Delivery Service is awful too. Would not recommend Goeman's to anyone, and will not be going back there to purchase future appliances.

Hi CK, sorry to hear you didn't receive the experience you should have. If you don't mind emailing me at communitymanager@goemans.com, I'd like to hear about your delivery experience so we can correct any issues. Sincerely ~AB

lucyrasmussen in Toronto
lucyrasmussen in Toronto

Many problems

We bought many appliances. When things went wrong goemans were very unhelpful. We ended up spending an extra $2000 in the first year to fix goemans problems. One example was goemans sent us the wrong size microwave. They refused to accept that they then made us pay a 50% restocking fee for a Microwave! The microwave slot was already custom built in our kitchen so we had to pay the 50% fee even though it was still in perfect condition in the box

Hi Lucy, what you're describing is definitely not what should have occurred in your situation. Please email me at communitymanager@goemans.com so we can resolve this as our restocking fee is only 25% and refundable once we have received the product in good order. Sincerely ~AB

v.
v.

Kitchen Aid fridge

Helpful young man at Goemans on Dundas in Mississauga sold me this Kitchen Aid fridge. It was delivered and we were happy but it could not be leveled until set up and filled. Then I saw that the door swings open all the way at a great speed. I called to see if they could come and level it, we are seniors and my husband broke his back in February. Told that since not a defect, it would be $100+ to have a service man. This has really left a bad taste in our mouths when it could have been handled simply and we would have been 100% satisfied. Not good PR at all.

D & C Gould in Welland
D & C Gould in Welland
1 review Welland, ON

7 appliances all perfect!!!

Great dealing with everyone at Goemans. Steve and all the sales staff were excellent to deal with. No pressure at all. Brittany at head office was a pleasure to deal with. The delivery guys J & J were also great and on time. I have and would highly recommend Geomans. Thanks guys

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Goemans Appliances - Bad services

Hi,
If you looking for horrible services..... get Goemans Appliances big store in Kitchener, ON there warranty company it was Comeco services

I did buy Stove, dishwasher and fridge over $10,000 from Goemans Appliances big store in Kitchener, ON there warranty company it was Comeco services
if you buy the warranty think about is final sale .
they tread you like sheet never repair instate repairing they damage my dishwasher by there Repair services Waterloo Appliances
I paid for it $1,350 + Tax = Warranty . when they deliver it was damage on side. after that I had problem with dishwasher they send there Service company to repair the dishwasher not washing the dishes they bending the dishwasher door this story from June/2017 they are offering $ amount for there damage.
My stove and oven not working ... Do not buy anything from Goemans Appliances because there warranty is Comeco services your purchase is final....

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Horrible service

The product selection was great. Found everything I needed for a full home renovation requiring all new appliances. Spent $50,000.00. Service was absolutely horrible. Problems were created by lack of communication along with what seems as an absence of organization and attention to detail. Will NOT shop here again and caution anyone making a major purchase!

More about Goemans Appliances

Our Company: Goemans Appliances is a family owned and operated independent appliance retailer. We planted our roots in Stoney Creek in 1978, and before we knew it we had 7 locations across southern Ontario and have become one of the largest independent appliance dealers in Canada. And it's no wonder ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Mississauga?