Noor Appliances Repair

32220 South Fraser Way Abbotsford BC
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Abbotsford  >  Noor Appliances Repair

Reviews for Noor Appliances Repair

Kitchen appliances

Bought a washer and dryer, over the range microwave and dishwasher from here. Didn't have good feeling from the beginning, however, in an effort to save a buck on appliances for my suite I went ahead (first mistake I suppose, shame on me). Anyway, few months in clothes washer died. Lucky tenant was understanding as took a few weeks to get them out. They replaced it with same model, which is still working, however, I can only wonder how many washes it has left.
Now, dryer is dead. Been trying for over a week to get them out to look at it and after a few confirmed times, they were no show every time. I cannot get a response by phone or text now either. Paid for repair man (that I found on my own) to visit and have diagnosis problem. I need a new board, $228 plus labour (and I feel confident in this repair man's diagnosis). I now have to decide between new dryer and the repair and dryer is less than 10 months old.
I suppose the good news is I will probably have all new appliances in my suite soon, bad news is I will have bought them twice :(
For the amount of time I have spent running down Noor for help and repairs, plus the time spent to come home early for their visits where they have no showed, plus ... I am sure I would have been farther ahead by buying the appliances, new, full pop, from a conventional retailer.
That pains me to say as I do believe there are good deals out there and paying full pop at retail feels almost like a sin, the alternative in this case has been worse.

Alix from Abbotsford

604-5569535
32220 South Fraser Way
Abbotsford
BC

Horrible service. Called out same day. Required payment same day. Fixed fridge but would be back for dishwasher and dryer in a few days.did not return for 3.5weeks. After telling me day after day he would come same day. After walking into store demanding money back came back fixed dryer but not dish washer. Wanted to keep my money

Bob Dylan from Abbotsford
Bob Dylan from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Fridge and stove repair

I think they provided me with great service because they came the same day I called in about 20 mins and repaired it quickly costing me the minimum of what I was told by another repair company