Shuh's Appliance Centre

Reviews for Shuh's Appliance Centre

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 review Alma, ON

The only place for products and services

I've been a customer for over 15 years and Shuh's goes way beyond excellence in customer service. I would not buy from the big box stores because Shuh's Appliances are just as competitive. Not only that, they are the only authorized service provider for appliances products whereas the box stores are not. That's something to consider when buying is the after purchase support. They even helped me over the phone on an out of warranty item (my maytag washer back in 2016) and helped me get it running. They also professionally install gas, electric and water appliances and deliver (I'm in Fergus and their delivery cost was cheap!). Doug the manager was awesome as are their sales guys who aren't commissioned so no pressure. If I could rate them a 20 out of 5 I would.

macdemo62 in Toronto
macdemo62 in Toronto

Always a pleasure

Will always go to Shuh's. Reliable always on time with appointments , service is second to none. Bought 2 sets of maytag washer/dryer combos. Was advised on pros and cons on second set due to the computer screen. Wouldn't want anyone else installing my new furnace . Thanks Phil.

1 review Guelph, ON

Waited all day for service agent to arrive after he confirmed, never showed

My GE built in microwave was broke on Saturday. Called and arranged appointment for a technician to come take a look. Earliest appointment available was Thursday morning. Service guy called that he was coming at 9:05. Never showed up. When I called numerous times to inquire about service call Shuh could not locate the technician. Ultimately cancelled call at 4:00 pm after wasting the entire day. Will never use their services again.

Donna Hamilton from Guelph
Donna Hamilton from Guelph

GE Profile Propane Stove

I called to have warranty service done on my stove and it was a week before they could come to look at it. The front panel was faulty and needed to be replaced. That was 6 weeks ago and I still have not seen or heard from them since.

Yvonne Chan in Guelph
Yvonne Chan in Guelph

Dryer Servicing

Our dryer stopped working and we called Shuh's for servicing. The technician came out that very day and was able to fix the issue within an hour. The service was impeccable and the price was very reasonable.