La Galerie du Meuble Inc

Antique Retailers
18, rue de Courcelette Qu QC
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Edmundston  >  La Galerie du Meuble Inc  >  Purchased new couch/loveseat
Cathy Brangham in Quebec

418-681-0171
18, rue de Courcelette
Qu
QC

I have been putting together my home in Quebec. We are in the final process of some vast renovations and today I decided to go out and find some interiors for the house, and stumbled upon this great furniture store. First of all, it's absolutely beautiful inside - a very well kept/clean store (A++). Secondly, their employees are well groomed, and well mannered. Initially, when I walked in, I did not have the intention to purchase any furniture... I was mainly looking for decorative items. Normally, when I furniture shop, my husband and I do it together but I could not resist the gorgeous suede couch that I laid my eyes upon after about 20 minutes of looking around.

The couch came in a set (couch, love seat, ottoman) and it was marked down!!!!! My daughter bought me a new smartphone for Christmas with photo capabilities - thank goodness I read the entire instruction book. I took pictures, sent them to my husband, and he liked them. I was also very impressed with how knowledgeable all the employees were, about the couches, their wear, etc. Of course, I ended up purchasing the couches but they won't be delivered until next week, which gives up plenty of time to figure out what to do with the ones that we have in the living area.

In the next few months my husband and I will be looking for a new bed, Galerie Du Meuble will be the first place we look!! Great store!