O'Connor Hardware

SamSInB
SamSInB
1 review Burlington, MA

General stuff

am a relatively new home owner who moved in the area 3 years ago. Everyone told me to go to OConnor's and how great it was. So, I took the advice and by now have spent thousands of dollars there buying major items like mowers, snow blowers, etc. In the beginning I had some mixed experiences but I tried to look past the occasional bad service or misinformation and continued shopping there. However by now I have decided that going to HD/Lowes is much much much better ideas. OConnor's staff is not very helpful, if you can find them, The staff consists of mostly old guys who are rude, condescending and disrespectful, the younger staff members are just clueless with a don't care attitude. They also don't seem to know the products they are selling and I have had to return several parts/products because I took their advice. I have been called an "word that even this review site would not let me post" by one of their service guy, the manager is probably a former used car salesman (clueless about the concept of customer service). So, do yourself a favor and stay away for this place, you will save a lot of time, money and aggravation.