Tim Allen's Home Improvements

SleepDeprived in Lindenhurst
SleepDeprived in Lindenhurst
5 reviews Lake Villa, IL

Kitchen cabinet restoration

Our cabinets were old and in disrepair so we called Tim Allen's Home Improvements for installation of new cabinets that we already purchased.

In contrast to most home improvement companies, Tim Allens' place was ready to send someone by the very next day.

The installation was smooth and all ten cabinets were installed in a satisfactory manner and at a satisfactory price.

I would definitely recommend Tim Allen's Home Improvements, especially if you need home improving done on a deadline.

Howard in Buffalo Grove
Howard in Buffalo Grove
2 reviews , IL

Assorted Plumbing work throughout the house

Tim Allen's Home Improvements
1-847-277-7726
10 Wehrheim Rd
Deer Park
IL
UNITED STATES

I called this local company and spoke to the secretary. She had the owner call me and set an appointment. Very quickly he was at my home and fixing all of the jobs that I needed done. Since the first time, I have had Tim do many other types of work like Electrical, Tile work and others. It is always done properly and neatly. Very reasonable also. I highly reccommend Tim.