Otto's Masonry

10 Canvarco Road, Unit 67A Toronto ON M4G

Best of 2019 winner 7 timesBest of 2019winner 7 times

Reviews for Otto's Masonry

Front Steps - flagstone replacement

Conrad and David were good workers. I am very happy with the end result - we replaced our brick steps with flagstone. They installed temp railing for us as permanent railing takes several weeks. Thanks

Thank you very much for the review! I forwarded it to the workers.

Master in Toronto
Master in Toronto

Excellent Chimney rebuild

Otto made this project easy as pie. He was prompt in giving a quote and early on project start. There was a lead time due to other projects and weather but it was worth the wait.

Crew were meticulous, spotless and did a nice finish on the chimney and matched the old brick color well. Very happy with final results . Highly recommended

John M in Toronto
John M in Toronto

Porch resurfucing, brick work

Their professionalism before and during the work stages was impeccable. Ottos Masonry did two brick columns and completed resurfacing of an old veranda and turned it to new.

Thanks Otto

You're so welcome!

Luca C. in Toronto
Luca C. in Toronto

Brick repair

Few words: Excellent Job! The veranda repaired looks brand new with no difference with the existing bricks. the 2 guys were really polite and cleaned the site spotlessly. brian, otto and mary-jo also helped me to get the job done a little bit earlier since i have guests visiting overseas in few days. Thanks again. Luca

Thanks Luca! It was a pleasure working with you!

Soooo Happy! in Toronto
Soooo Happy! in Toronto

Soooo Happy!

From the time I first called Otto's Masonry, I have had nothing but positive activity from this company. Brian Knowles, the man who came promptly after my initial call, gave me a quote on the work to be done to my house, explaining thoroughly what and why it needed to be done and what didn't, with patience and knowledge. The cost was, I believe, reasonable, and the two hardworking, polite fine young men Brian and Sean both worked in the extreme heat and humidity for two days taking their time to ensure the job was done properly. They were respectful and cleaned up after their day's work nicely. I would not hesitate in recommending this company to anyone needing brickwork, parging and tuck-pointing. I might add as an additional note, that Taryn the office manager, is so very pleasant, efficient and easy to deal with she makes the whole experience enjoyable. You are definitely made to feel/believe that you are cared about by this entire company!

Thank you! It was an absolute pleasure working with you!!

Taryn

asma in Toronto
asma in Toronto

Exterior Facade, spot Tuck pointing

Estimates were given on time. Call was received in person by Otto to confirm when his mason would come. Mason arrived on time. The job was completed, with no mess. Veranda was hosed down. All spots pointed out were completed and they went above and beyond and did more than was arranged. I would definitely call upon Otto's Masonry again. I had other quotes which came in as much as three times higher. Some hitting on road blocks such as asking me to call Hydro because of wires. Oh, and Otto kept my name on file and followed up with an email in early spring. Thank you.

Asma,

Thank you very much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you! Otto

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Chimney Rebuild

This was our second time using Otto's Masonry. About 12 years ago they did repair on our chimney letting us know that it had about 10 years left before it would need to be totally rebuilt. From our initial contact back in January to check it out, to when they came this past week to rebuild the entire chimney, they were prompt, accommodating and very professional. Otto came the day before to check out the job site and his crew arrived on schedule the next morning. As we had just had new sod laid in our front yard, we asked them to be extra careful so as not to cause any damage. They took our concerns very seriously to make sure nothing was damaged. At the end of the second day, the chimney had been rebuilt, the front yard had been completely cleaned up and everything looked great. I would highly recommend them.

Mark, It was a pleasure working with you! Otto

Samer in Toronto
Samer in Toronto

Installation of structural beam

Otto supplied and installed a 28.5 ft long I beam (W10 X 22) into our basement, including one large footing, an HSS post and a proper beam pocket built into the wall. Otto's team were very professional and they gave us the best quote as well. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the Kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

Mary Richards in Toronto
Mary Richards in Toronto

Repair of front walkway and steps

I am very pleased and satisfied with the repair work done on my front steps and walkway. Response time to my initial call for an estimate was excellent and the team that came to actually do the work were professional, respectful, and efficient. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you again Mary, It was a pleasure working with you.

Calder Weatherston in Brampton
Calder Weatherston in Brampton

remove and replace garage bricks due to foundation failure

Frost heaved garage foundation over 3". Otto removed and replaced with new bricks on full side and front of garage after Jagg repaired the foundation.
I had a few baseless concerns which were addressed immediately, but after the first winter the repair is seamless with the rest of the house. Great Job and friendly workmen would recommend to anyone.

Thanks for your review!!

More about Otto's Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying, tuckpointing, parging, chimney rebuild and repair, concrete, stone porches and much more.

Call 416.467.1717 for a free estimate! Over 30 years doing concrete, chimneys, fireplaces, tuckpointing, bricklaying, porches...and everything masonry.