Otto's Masonry

Erica - Leaside
Erica - Leaside
1 review ,

Front Steps of my home

Otto and I spoke when it was too cold to pour concrete. He promised I would be his first job and came more than once to see if the snow was gone and whether he could give a proper estimate. They started a couple of days ago and the job is finished, reasonably priced, and exquisite. They cleaned up and so many have already complimented us on how lovely the entrance looks now. Thank you Otto and your workers.

Winston in Dufferingrove
Winston in Dufferingrove

Built two brick columns, cleaned and pointed a semi-detached and installed a couple glass block windows

Otto was recommended to me by an ex-condo site supervisor who is now a part-time contractor and stay-at-home Dad. Otto gave a good price, was very straight-forward and reliable and did very good work. Since then, I have recommended him to several people and have been thanked by them for introducing him to them. He just did another small project for me and he was punctual communicative and gave good value. He asked me to review him here and I do so gladly. Keep up the good work Otto!

John Oborne,  Oborne Contracting
John Oborne, Oborne Contracting

Addition foundation

“Otto and his crew are great! I am a GTA contractor and have been using Otto's Masory for many years. Prior to that I went through many incompentent and expensive masonry companies. Otto is a hands on owner with a wealth of knowledge about the industry, and he communicates that well to clients. Otto is an incredible problem solver and is attentive to details. His pricing is more than fare for the sevice and product he provides, and thats why I use Otto's Masonry exclusively and recommend them to all my clients and fellow contractors (when you find someone good you stick with them). Thanks Otto for always coming through for me”

More about Otto's Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying, tuckpointing, parging, chimney rebuild and repair, concrete, stone porches and much more.

Call 416.467.1717 for a free estimate! Over 30 years doing concrete, chimneys, fireplaces, tuckpointing, bricklaying, porches...and everything masonry.

Tuck Pointing, Chimney Build & Repair, Masonry & Bricklaying, and Concrete Contractors
Tuckpointing, brick repair, brick replacement, chimney rebuild or repair, walkways, driveways, concrete steps/stairs, porches, window sills, flagstone installation.
We ask for a downpayment for big jobs, and we expect payment upon satisfactory completion of job
Metro Licence: T85-3959154
4 years on complete new builds.