Otto's Masonry

Reviews for Otto's Masonry

Lori
Lori

Stone steps

I called this company based on other reviews. They responded quickly and had someone at the house quoting one day later. I received the estimate promptly which I deemed as reasonable. A couple of weeks later, Eckhart arrived to do the work and thoughtfully planned how to rebuild our steps. He brought all the necessary materials and re-constructed them in 3 days beautifully. They look like new. We were very pleased from start to finish. We highly recommend Otto's Masonry and will call them again for other work.

andy.ridpath
andy.ridpath

Chimney rebuild

Great quality, effort, punctuality and politeness. Would recommend. Tricky site to put up scaffolding for roof access that they made look simple.

Thank you so much Andy!!

anne.creery
anne.creery

Brick repair

Otto’s fixed crumbling brick at our front step and retaining wall. Their mason Damion is a true craftsman with brick and takes great pride in his work. He also did a very nice clean up after a very dusty job. Thank you again.

Thank you so much Anne!

Brenda in East York
Brenda in East York

Front step replacement & brick repair

My front porch steps were badly made during the previous owners occupancy and they were actually disintegrating. I found Otto's Masonry on Homestars due to their high ratings from reviews and and the price for their work was reasonable. They came within a day to do an inspection and give me a quote for the demolition and reconstruction of the steps (including digging down and making a proper foundation) as well as repairs to my brick pillars that were missing bricks. Once I had agreed to the quote they were on the job within a week (weather finally cooperated). Although I didn't actually see them due to my schedule, the work was done in a timely manner and the finished product looks perfect. It took about a week (Wed-Tues) and at each step they made sure the area was clean and safe. My neighbour who was home and monitoring the work was also impressed with their professionalism and workmanship. They even managed to match the bricks perfectly so that you can't easily point out where the damage was. I was in contact with the company via phone and email throughout the process and they made the process stress-free. I am very happy with the finished product.

Thank you so much Brenda!!

Mazen
Mazen

Replace some bricks/mortar, patch/parge cement portion of wall

I recently hired Otto’s Masonry, in part because of positive reviews on HomeStars. They responded to my request to price out some work quickly and sent someone out to look at the job within a few days. They got me in their schedule and stuck to the schedule (in spite of the unpredictable weather we've been having). Their guys (Eddie and Manuel) showed up for the job before 9am on the agreed date and I was shocked to find them still working when I got home after 9pm. They came back and wrapped up the job the next morning (on the first day they had told me the job would be roughly 1-1/2 days). They did a great job, cleaned up after themselves, and offered to come back if I found any cracks in the cement. Eddie was polite, funny, and pleasant to deal with, even after a long day. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Thank you So much Mazen! I will be forwarding this review to Eddy!

ed
ed

BRICK REPAIRS

Great job - highly recommended! Crumbling bricks were chisled out and replaced. Near perfect match on 40 to 50 year old bricks.

Andre
Andre

Front pillers and tuck pointing

We’ve been going with Otto’s company for years.. again they did an great job . I always recommend Otto’s masonry!!!

John Wightman from Mississauga
John Wightman from Mississauga

Masonry Work

Estimate provided on a timely basis. Great follow up, communication and a job that was completed beyond my expectations.

Would use this company again in a heartbeat!

Total professionals.

JRW

Thank you John!!!

repairing flagstone on our front porch , steps and side of the house

Otto's Masonry did and excellent job on our front porch, steps and the side of our house. They came to give a quote when they said they would and the two workmen also came on time, did a very good job, both efficiently and cleanly.
We were very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend them.

bluegeranium013
bluegeranium013

Masonsary work

Re parging and completely filling in an old window and milk box. General repairs to brick and tuck pointing.
I am so happy with the quality of the work done by an excellent mason. His attention to detail and communication was so refreshing.
Won’t hesitate to recommend to my friends and family.
Thanks Eddie!

Thank you so much! I passed the review on to Eddy!

More about Otto's Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying, tuckpointing, parging, chimney rebuild and repair, concrete, stone porches and much more.

Call 416.467.1717 for a free estimate! Over 30 years doing concrete, chimneys, fireplaces, tuckpointing, bricklaying, porches...and everything masonry.