McKee - Horrigan Inc

905-828-0054
4060 Ridgeway Drive Unit # 4
Mississauga
L5L

I had quoted a new garage door with McKee-Horrigan (among many other companies), and I was surprised by their quick and friendly customer service, free onsite visit and good total pricing. Installation was quick (after door delivered) and they were able to accommodate to my schedule. The experience of the installation crew was noticeable (high attention to detail and quality), and I couldn't be happier with my new Clopay black door. The quality of a Clopay premium product stands out: 24-gauge galvanized steel, fully polyurethane insulated (R 18.4), lifetime paint warranty, etc. at a reasonable price.
I would recommend McKee-Horrigan to family and friends.

michael lim in Mississauga
michael lim in Mississauga
8 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

garage door - spring repair

This company was referred to me by my sister-in-law. Great customer service over the phone and provided me with an estimate. Arrived as promised and inspected. As I was not home, they left a voice mail confirming the problem and would come back to fix it. They came back and fixed it without me even being home! Job well done and also told me that springs were under a 5 year warranty.

Cassandra Cassar from Oakville
Cassandra Cassar from Oakville

Garage Door

We've used these guy a couple times over the past couple years. I will definitely continue to do business with them. They are an honest company and don't try to talk you into things that aren't necessary. They simply tell you what's required.

Laurie in Mississauga
Laurie in Mississauga
6 reviews ,

Garage door repair

I have used Mckee - Horrigan twice to repair my garage door and both times they have been excellent. They come very quickly (even apologizing when they couldn't come the same day when I called at 2 pm) and always fix the door in 1 visit.

They explain what the problem is and discuss various options to repair it.

This time, they really went above and beyond, still coming and fixing it when I suddenly had to leave the house due to a family emergency. They called me on my cell, described the problem and pricing, and it was working perfectly when I came home. I highly recommend them.

Always a pleasure Laurie.

More about McKee - Horrigan Inc

Sales, Service & Renovations of all Garage Doors and Garage Door Openers. Residential and Commercial.
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Streetsville?