Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

Mississauga ON L4Y 3G2

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

AC Repair

We have used Renato multiple times for our HVAC needs. He is the first person I call because he has a very quick response time. Almost always he is able to address the problem on the same day that I call. Renato came and quickly was able to assess the issue and fix it. He also explains in detail what the options are and what he is going to do. He also gives helpful advice on caring for your HVAC to prevent the issue from happening again. Thank you Renato!

Kylie
Kylie

Humidifier installation

A few years ago, Renato did an amazing job installing a new furnace, hot water heater and air conditioning unit. Based on the dryness in my home, I wanted to look into installing a humidifier. Renato was of course my first call. He did the work quickly, was exceptionally tidy and was as wonderful as I remember.

Helped without charging

Renato helped over the phone a few years ago to identify why our furnace wouldn't turn on. Every other company said they couldn't give advice by phone and I'd have to pay a weekend call-out rate. Renato asked when we had last changed the thermosat battery -- we hadn't! and that was the problem. So when I finally cancelled out of a poor quality Enbridge-related service agreement this year, I asked Renato to come and do the annual maintenance service. It appears to have been well done. We will certainly use him again.

Mario in Toronto
Mario in Toronto

Gas line & outside BBQ line

Renato showed up the next morning and promptly installed the outside BBQ line. He also gave some advice for future things (eg. Gas stove/oven). I would definitely get him back to do any additional work.

Thank you sir for take time to posted review for us.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Air conditioner replacement

We called Renato, at the height of a heat wave, when our ancient A/C unit died. He responded within an hour and was on site within a couple of hours. He tested our A/C unit and found it unrepairable after 40 years of service. He then provided a quote and showed up within 48 hours with a new unit. The replacement was completed very quickly. Renato finished the job by cleaning up the site. We were impressed with his customer service and work. We would recommend Air Heating Plus to anyone.

Corina in Mississauga
Corina in Mississauga

Renato Is The Best !!!!

Called Renato based on his reviews (on Homestars) and could not be happier. I called him at 8 PM and he was there the next day as promised at 9 AM. Turns out that my compressor was broken and based on the age of the system, I elected to get a new air conditioner. Renato explained all my options, costs and was back the next morning and had me up and running in no time. Waived the initial service charge and his price was excellent!!!! Could not be happier with his professionalism, price and knowledge. Best service contractor I have had the pleasure of dealing with. Highly recommend!!!!

Alevtina in Toronto
Alevtina in Toronto

AC installation

Renato is absolutely amazing! He came for a quote and started the job in two days. Everything was done seamlessly and we can not be happier with our new AC! Look no further - great price, outstanding service and overall such a pleasant experience!

David
David

Renato to the rescue!

I called Renato a couple of years ago to setup a central dehumidifier for the home I had just purchased and he left a lasting impression as his service and attention to detail was fantastic. As my furnace and A/C unit are approaching the 15 year mark my A/C unit finally had its day. I was under warranty with a protection plan with another company I won’t mention and they had a technician come to take a look at A/C unit and said the parts were unavailable because it was the weekend and so I decided to bite the bullet and make an invest into a new A/C the company gave me the run around not knowing when
the install could happen etc and I also thought the price was high. I called Renato right away and told him the situation and that I had a 1.5 year old little girl and it was a sauna in the house. Rentato gave me an incredible price and was able to install on a Sunday! When I told my family he installed on a Sunday they were in shock and asked if he charged an additional fee, no he did not! Renato is fair and will always take your call or answer your messages in a timely manner.

Tom in Mississauga
Tom in Mississauga

Basement Renovation

We are renovating our basement and needed to re-locate gas pipes and exhaust pipes for the furnace. Renato did a fantastic job for us. He showed up on time, explained everything carefully and provided an estimate. The work was completed on time and budget. We highly recommend Renato.

Thank you for nice review.Renato and crue

Raphael Wong from Mississauga
Raphael Wong from Mississauga

New Furnace and A/C

Last Oct. 2018 my A/C was no longer running well. Due to a debris clogged pipe, a condensate pan overflowed and water leaked all over and damaged the blower and electronics. Had I had Renato's advice when I first moved in I would have had kept an eye on this and probably saved myself a bundle. Since it was the end of cooling season and the blower was dead, we decided to replace the furnace only. As it was, Renato provided a straightforward quote. What I like about working with Renato is how no-nonsense he is. He didn't try to oversell me on a unit with an efficiency and cost beyond where I would never recoup the added cost through a reduced energy bill. Besides that he really knows his stuff, the work is top notch, he comes on time and delivers as promised. This spring we went forward with replacing the A/C evaporator and outside unit as well. It hasn't been hot enough yet to require it but I'm expecting it to perform as smoothly as the furnace did through the winter.

More about Air Heating Plus, Ltd.

Please note we do not service Condo buildings-Residential only, Thank you.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?

Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services. Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool. We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank-less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more. Visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD and watch us on Youtube Airheatingplus LTD.