AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Mississauga L4Y 3G2 Mississauga ON L4Y 3G2

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Eyal in York
Eyal in York

Air Conditioner Replacement

Our old air conditioner bought the farm, and it was time for a new one. Renato gave the fairest quote, so I went with AirHeatingPlus. Renato came when he said he would, did an incredible job, and helped us with a a small fix around the house while he was at it, just because he's a nice guy. You cannot go wrong with these folks. Wholeheartedly recommended!

Maple Leaf in Mississauga
Maple Leaf in Mississauga

Service of furnace and gas fireplace

Renato is amazing. He serviced our furnace and gas fireplace. He is honest, professional, very knowledgeable and extremely passionate about his work. He arrived on time and did a very thorough job. He took the time to explain things to my husband. Renato is now our go to guy for any future service.

nathan.domeij in Toronto
nathan.domeij in Toronto

Furnace Install

AirHeatingplus has been my goto for all my HVAC needs for the past few years. Renato is very knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to help if you're in a bind. In fact, my AC died the Friday before the Canada Day long weekend and Renato dropped what he was doing an came out to get it up and running right away.

Needless to say, when it time to replace the furnace and AC

thanks again sir

Mark in Mississauga
Mark in Mississauga

Great service from AirHeatingPlus!

Just had Renato and team come out to install a brand new furnace. If you've read the review here I encourage you to believe every word! I do alot of research on contractors and was very impressed with Renato. He was extremely responsive, helpful, and accurate with his quotes. He even took the time to try and tune-up my old dying furnace but we just couldn't save it. Ultimately he showed me exactly what was wrong and helped me choose an affordable efficient model for my house. His team came back soon after on-time, and worked quickly to install the new unit. Extremely happy with the service and products you won't go wrong in choosing AirHeatingPlus! Thank you so much Renato!

-Mark

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

furnice repair

My furnice started to make noise, and I called Renato to look at it. He came the same day and found a problem with the motor bearing. The next day he brought the new motor and installed it. The problem was fixed fast and professionally, and I even got a bonus - a new filter for a humidifyer. I would definitely recommend Renato and his company for a furnace repair. Thank you!

Lisa  from Mississauga
Lisa from Mississauga

Renato is fabulous

He was so professional, on time, and provided us with a good quote for adding a humidifier to our existing furnace and had it completed in the same day! You won’t regret using this guy - he is wonderful!

Thermostat Installation

Air heating plus was extremly efficient, called them the previous night, showed up as promised right the next day. Very pleased with their services. Came in today to install new thermostat and everything is going smoothly, never been better.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Humidifier Install

Renato asked for pictures of the furnace and the old humidifier and provided a quote quickly. He was very responsive and in to do the work fast. He showed up on time, and was efficient in the removal and new install. He removed the old unit and left the space very clean. He took the time to explain the proper use and maintenance of the the new unit. We are very happy.

Joe Randle from Toronto
Joe Randle from Toronto

Furnace servicing

Renato was very responsive and was able to take a look at my furnace within 24 hours of calling him. He's extremely knowledgeable about furnaces, air conditioning, and overall troubleshooting, and offered plenty of helpful insights the optimal setup for my duct system. I would highly recommend Renato for objective, expert advice and for fair and reasonable pricing.

shane in North York
shane in North York

Extraordinary Quick and Professional Service

I called Ronaldo on a Saturday monring. Initially he said he could make it the next day (Sunday). When I called back he said send me my address and I can come right away.

He showed up at my door in less than an hour. He changed the capacitor in the AC unit and was in and our in less than 20 minutes. AC is working again and I'm a happy camper on a hot day. He even cleaned out my furnace while he was here.

Would highly recommend for fast efficient service.

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd