AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

We found Renato's company on Homestars and after getting a few quotes decided to go with his company, Air Heating Plus. As we take these reviews seriously we waited a full year of using the products before reviewing. I can say that we are extremely pleased with the American Standard Furnace and A/C that Renato recommended and installed. He matched our requirements with the perfect products.
We have experienced a full summer and winter of use with total satisfaction.
We enjoyed working with Renato from our first meeting. He is knowledgeable, authentic, friendly and trustworthy.. a good guy. No upselling. We can say with confidence that his service and products are A++

E. Starke
2 reviews Stirling, ON

Renato has been dealing with our furnace for several years. He calls us to remind us that he's coming which is really convenient because we would forget. This time we needed a new thermostat which he had in his van and then installed it for us for just an additional $125 all in. Very pleasant man with a lot of integrity.

Job Price

Than you very much to posted small review for us.

David Brady from Mississauga

Called him urgently, we were without AC for 2 days coz couldn't get a hold of regular guy, also a top rated operator here. Renato immediately picked up, showed up 10 mins later, fixed the problem within 20mins, AC back on and working perfectly. And beyond friendly too. Will use him again and again. Highly recommend!

Job Price

Thanks Sir for posting nice review

Subrina in Toronto

Renata was such a pleasure to deal with! He came back and was always available when I reached out to him! He put the customers concerns ahead of his own! Thank you for your excellent service and quick and efficient work!

Gerry Van D in Mississauga

I call Renato every year before winter, to bring me an air filter and do a tuneup to the furnace. Last year he found a crack in my heat exchanger, which could have killed the entire family due to Carbon Monoxide.

This year I called not only to do the tuneup, but because the furnace would not start when I turned it on in the morning (it has been so cold overnight - even in early September).

He was here in 20 minutes, found the problem pretty much instantly (a venting motor had fried - probably from me switching the thermostat instead of letting it naturally cycle).

Renato has saved me a lot of grief over the last 10 years. He consistently gives me good advice. Appreciate it.

Peter from Mississauga

My 30 year old air conditioner stopped working and of course it was during an extended heat wave. I submitted a quote request on Homestars and Renato responded almost immediately. This was a Saturday night! Not only was he able to come quickly, the installation was also fast and professionally done. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thank you very much again for nice review

Jeremy Pasma from Etobicoke

Our AC stopped working recently and Renato was very quick onsite to assess. He reviewed several options for repair or replacement and was very straightforward in answering our questions. He was able to source a crew almost immediately to do the work.

While on site, Renato noticed some other work completed by contractors that wasn't up to code. He went above and beyond to make us happy with the new AC but also went the extra mile to ensure our home and family was safe. He also offered a fair price compared to others we spoke to. Thanks Renato!