AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Paul in Toronto

I recently had my furnace replaced by Renato and his team. I was very impressed with all aspects of the service. His first visit to my house was for an emergency call on a frigid January Saturday afternoon. I had never contacted Renato before, but he showed up promptly and went out of his way to give us a quick solution to our problem, ensuring we had heat that day. A few days later I realized that my entire furnace would need to be replaced to ensure a reliable heat supply. I spoke with Renato who provided multiple options and even advised me of alternatives from other vendors. He was not pushy and was always available to answer my many questions and provide recommendations. After evaluating several other vendors, I eventually decided to go with Renato based on his knowledge, price and especially his great attitude. At all times I was treated with the utmost respect and he showed genuine concern in providing me with a complete solution to my problem. Once I awarded the job to Renato, he wasted no time in completing the installation only 2 days later. The actual installation took only a few hours and he made sure my house was left clean once the job was done. He even paid me a free visit the next day to ensure that I was completely satisfied with the job (and dropped off a year's supply of furnace filters as an added bonus). He also helped me install and configure my new smart thermostat and was very knowledgeable about this new technology. I highly recommend AirHeatingPlus to anyone requiring service to or replacement of their heating system.

1 review Milton, ON

We had a Gas furnace breakdown during the cold stretch and I called Renato and he responded immediately and after reviewing the problem and weighing in all the options including the costs I decided to go with a new furnace which he installed within 24 hours.
Excellent customer service and prompt response to calls is what impressed me.

Margaret from Mississauga in Mississauga

We bought a townhouse with horribly old windows and a not very good furnace. After the first winter, we thought that our concrete structure and bad windows caused our low temperatures during season of 2016-17. This fall we decided to check the furnace. Renato helped us in a matter of a few hours, but he warned us that this furnace was not going to last. He was right. He gave us a detailed quote for the furnace+installation and patiently explained the procedures with gov. grants and timelines.
Just in the middle of the lowest temperatures, our furnace started to give up completely. Renato stayed in touch with us through this entire time.
Finally, Jan. 10 was the day for the installation of the new furnace. Renato did an excellent job with his team. He called us this week to check how everything is working and make sure that our grant applications are good to go. I reported ;) back that we have never been warmer in our new house as we were this last few days.
The most amaizing part of Renato's service was the fact that he stayed in touch through the entire process so we felt supported and safe despite of our obvious predicament. Now, we are not worry about our heating and cooling our house because we found a brilliant professional and carying human being. Thank you so much for your HELP!!!!
Margaret and Family

chrisjwales in Toronto

Renato did a great job for us over the holidays. The extreme cold weather caused our old furnace to begin acting up. Renato responded quickly and was at our house within hours to help solve the issue. Eventually I decided it was time to take the furnace off of "life support" and get a new furnace.

Renato helped right-size the job and had his team on site with a brand new furnace within 2 business days. The job took about 4 hours and the team was clean and professional.

In addition, we were given a ton of additional service that we didn't expect, including over the phone instructions on how to solve some heating problems with the old furnace, corrections on some past work that was done in our house, and a rebate form sent in on our behalf.

We're very satisfied customers.

Amin T. from Oakville

Once again Renato helped us in the nick of time. We called him on the weekend before Christmas. Our old furnace was acting up. Renato came to our house first thing in the morning and inspected the furnace. After hearing the pros and cons we decided to install a new furnace. Renato and his crew installed the new furnace on the same day. They were very professional and courteous. We are very happy with the end result.
This is the second house that we have used Renato’s services. He has been looking after our heating and AC needs for over 5 years and we are very happy with his service and strongly recommend him.

Brampton owner in Brampton

Our 20 year old furnace decided to call it quits during the recent cold snap. Our AC contractor no longer does residential so, after checking out the Homestar reviews, I decided to give Air Heating Plus a call. Renato came over within an hour and after checking out the furnace, we agreed that repair would not be worth it. Renato gave me some options for a new furnace, along with the pros and cons for each one. Renato and his crew came by the next morning and had the old furnace replaced in less than three hours. They were courteous, fast, and did not leave any mess. Renato was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process, and he was a real pleasure to do business with. Thanks Renato!

Thank you very much sir for posted nice review for us .Enjoy your holiday

Janitha in Toronto

Hello everyone, Dec 2, 2017 I had our furnace replaced, there was nothing wrong with it but it was 33 years old. We received a quote from 3 other companies and felt comfortable with Renato and glad we selected them. After receiving the quote there was no pushing to get the job. After our selection, Renato was prompt making all arrangements and was communicated to us. Arrived on time, completed the job to the tee, cleaned up the mess. Complete professional job. I will come back here to post review of on maintenance. Very happy with the service and our Armstrong two stage furnace runs very smooth and quiet. Thanks for Renato and his team for job well done.

Thank you very much to select us custumer like you is alveys priority

LohKey

My 6 year old furnace had some water/condensate leakage - I was referred to Renato who promptly confirmed I still had warranty coverage. Service was arranged the next day - he was on time as promised and the work was professionally done. He even noticed and took care of some minor items on the gas fittings - well done.

shaunb in Westwood

I contacted AirHeating Plus and was immediately provided with the necessary information and pricing to make an informed decision. The company is knowledgeable about all things HVAC and recommended a humidifier that would suit my needs. In fact, the humidifier model they recommended was less in price than the one I called to inquire about. The humidifier brand was the same but he informed me that it was not necessary to purchase the higher model based on the specs of my home. The pricing is competitive and the service is stellar. In fact, the technician not only replaced my humidifier in a timely and clean manner, but also noticed a leak around the furnace -- which he repaired at no charge! Overall great experience. Great technician, great service, competitive price and clean job! Not much more you can ask for. Thanks AirHeatingPlus.

Sue from Markham

Renato of Air Heating Plus was the last of 3 estimates we got to move our ducts, but was by far the first we would recommend!
Super impressed with the knowledge and confidence Matt had when he came in to provide an estimate. Even more than that was his great personality :)
They did an amazing job of moving our duct work and went above and beyond our expectations, and they did it in a very short period of time.
Truly professionals in their field and we would HIGHLY recommend Air Heating Plus for anyone looking to do any duct work.
Many thanks to the guys at Air Heating Plus!

Sue

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd