AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

shane in North York
shane in North York

Extraordinary Quick and Professional Service

I called Ronaldo on a Saturday monring. Initially he said he could make it the next day (Sunday). When I called back he said send me my address and I can come right away.

He showed up at my door in less than an hour. He changed the capacitor in the AC unit and was in and our in less than 20 minutes. AC is working again and I'm a happy camper on a hot day. He even cleaned out my furnace while he was here.

Would highly recommend for fast efficient service.

cassandrah_16 in Toronto

416-889-6344
Mississauga L4Y 3G2
Mississauga
L4Y 3G2

Came in the day after we called and fixed the unit with in 30 minutes. Was very helpful- gave us some tips to help maintain the unit and extend the units life span.

Peter from Mississauga
Peter from Mississauga

Air Conditioner Replacement

I had Air Heating Plus replace an old Air Conditioner at our rental property. Renato is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. His work is clean and professional. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Russ and Barb
Russ and Barb

Thermostat replaced

On June 28th, during a stretch of very hot days, my thermostat wasn’t working properly.

I called Air Heating Plus Ltd and spoke with a gentleman. I described the problem and asked if he could install a new thermostat for me.

Within a half hour, as promised, he arrived at my home.

The serviceman was polite, pleasant and professional. He had the replacement thermostat installed quickly and without problem.

I would use this company again and would also recommend to it to others.

Amelio in Toronto
Amelio in Toronto

Excellent Service, Strongly Recommend

The fan in my Payne air conditioner stopped working Friday evening.
I made a request on Home Stars and received a call from Renato for an appointment within a minute. Renato came on the weekend and worked in the rain. He unscrewed the panel and instantly knew the issue and showed me the problem, failed compressor. Within 15 minutes my air conditioner was up an running.

Renato was very friendly and professional. I strongly recommend the services of Air Heating Plus, Ltd. for anyone who has a broken air conditioner unit.

Thank you very much for nice review.

Kristin in Toronto
Kristin in Toronto

Amazing Service

The fan in my outdoor A/C unit stopped turning some time during the night. I called Air Heating Plus at 8:00am and Renato was at my house by 9:00! Very friendly and professional, Renato changed the capacitor and got my unit up and running. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for nice rewiev. Renato

Mireille in Mississauga
Mireille in Mississauga

Air conditioner repair

AC stopped working. Called AirHeatingPlus.
Renato was very pleasant on the phone, asked relevant questions and came to my house within a few hours. He was able to identify the problem (capacitor needed replacing) and fixed right away.
Very thorough, knowledgeable and trustworthy.
I will definitely use again for AC and furnace maintenance.

M in Mississauga
M in Mississauga

Air Conditioner fixed

We had a problem with our air conditioner recently. Called Renato and he came the next day. Checked our AC and fixed the problem. We love Renato because he is honest, very responsive, knowledgeable and price is reasonable. He is a pleasure to deal with. He explained what needs to be done and proposed a solution for the future. Definitely recommend him and AirHeating Plus. We will call on him next time when we purchase a new AC.

Thank you again for posted nice review for us.All the best.Renato

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Awesome service

Our AC unit stopped blowing cold air on Friday, Renato answered the phone on Friday evening (of a long weekend!) and helped troubleshoot the problem. He offered some suggestions and told us he would come the next morning since he was going to be in the area. Renato was very personable, honest and thorough. He keeps his vehicle well stocked so he had the part which needed to be replaced. His service call fee was reasonable ($80) and I paid less than I was expecting to pay. Thank you Renato for coming out on a long weekend! We will definitely use them again.

RogerJ in Newmarket
RogerJ in Newmarket

Replacement of Furnace and AC

Renato and Derek took the time to carefully recommend a system suited to our needs. They were courteous, professional and meticulous in their work. They came and finished on time and installed as agreed with no surprises. They covered the working area well and cleaned up completely. In all, a very pleasant experience. Enjoying our new system and happy that our trust was so well placed.

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd