AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Bagrat
Bagrat

New furnace

Renato did an excellent job on a very short notice installing new furnace. ( old one stopped working).he cam in early Sunday morning for diagnostics and two days later I had a new one.iwould definitely recommend him.

Furnace repair

I called Renato after seeing the Homestars review. He came quickly and after diagnosing the problem with our furnace, gave us options on how to deal with it. He was very honest and I trusted his advice. He took the time to explain things to me and did not seem in a rush. I would definitely call Renato the next time we have a furnace issue, he was wonderful!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace Repair

My furnace stopped blowing heat last week and the house became very cold. I called Renato who was very attentive to the situation and was at my door with 90 minutes. He quickly discovered what the issue was and had the parts on-hand to fix the issue.
Thank you Renato!

Andrew shelling in Toronto
Andrew shelling in Toronto

Furnace Installation

I saw Renato's reviews on Homestars and called him for the job. He answered quickly and arranged a date. He arrived on time, was clean and efficient. Really friendly and welcoming man; he assured me of all my questions and concerns. Over all it was an extremely well-done job and am definitely recommending this company to all who require the services provided.

Thank you sir for nice review custumer like you is our priority

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Quick response and repair time with great service

Renato, was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick to respond. He was at my place in under an hour and was just as quick to identify and fix my furnace. Extra touches such as also being able to service my gas fireplace and a follow up call to ensure the furnace was running properly were much appreciated.

than you for nice review

Eyal in York
Eyal in York

Air Conditioner Replacement

Our old air conditioner bought the farm, and it was time for a new one. Renato gave the fairest quote, so I went with AirHeatingPlus. Renato came when he said he would, did an incredible job, and helped us with a a small fix around the house while he was at it, just because he's a nice guy. You cannot go wrong with these folks. Wholeheartedly recommended!

Maple Leaf in Mississauga
Maple Leaf in Mississauga

Service of furnace and gas fireplace

Renato is amazing. He serviced our furnace and gas fireplace. He is honest, professional, very knowledgeable and extremely passionate about his work. He arrived on time and did a very thorough job. He took the time to explain things to my husband. Renato is now our go to guy for any future service.

nathan.domeij in Toronto
nathan.domeij in Toronto

Furnace Install

AirHeatingplus has been my goto for all my HVAC needs for the past few years. Renato is very knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile to help if you're in a bind. In fact, my AC died the Friday before the Canada Day long weekend and Renato dropped what he was doing an came out to get it up and running right away.

Needless to say, when it time to replace the furnace and AC

thanks again sir

Mark in Mississauga
Mark in Mississauga

Great service from AirHeatingPlus!

Just had Renato and team come out to install a brand new furnace. If you've read the review here I encourage you to believe every word! I do alot of research on contractors and was very impressed with Renato. He was extremely responsive, helpful, and accurate with his quotes. He even took the time to try and tune-up my old dying furnace but we just couldn't save it. Ultimately he showed me exactly what was wrong and helped me choose an affordable efficient model for my house. His team came back soon after on-time, and worked quickly to install the new unit. Extremely happy with the service and products you won't go wrong in choosing AirHeatingPlus! Thank you so much Renato!

-Mark

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd