AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Gerry Van D in Mississauga
Gerry Van D in Mississauga

Winter Tuneup

I call Renato every year before winter, to bring me an air filter and do a tuneup to the furnace. Last year he found a crack in my heat exchanger, which could have killed the entire family due to Carbon Monoxide.

This year I called not only to do the tuneup, but because the furnace would not start when I turned it on in the morning (it has been so cold overnight - even in early September).

He was here in 20 minutes, found the problem pretty much instantly (a venting motor had fried - probably from me switching the thermostat instead of letting it naturally cycle).

Renato has saved me a lot of grief over the last 10 years. He consistently gives me good advice. Appreciate it.

Peter from Mississauga
Peter from Mississauga

New Air Conditioner

My 30 year old air conditioner stopped working and of course it was during an extended heat wave. I submitted a quote request on Homestars and Renato responded almost immediately. This was a Saturday night! Not only was he able to come quickly, the installation was also fast and professionally done. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much again for nice review

Jeremy Pasma from Etobicoke
Jeremy Pasma from Etobicoke

New Air Conditioner

Our AC stopped working recently and Renato was very quick onsite to assess. He reviewed several options for repair or replacement and was very straightforward in answering our questions. He was able to source a crew almost immediately to do the work.

While on site, Renato noticed some other work completed by contractors that wasn't up to code. He went above and beyond to make us happy with the new AC but also went the extra mile to ensure our home and family was safe. He also offered a fair price compared to others we spoke to. Thanks Renato!

Frances in Toronto
Frances in Toronto

Duckless Air

These guys were GREAT! Attentive, great follow up, made great recommendation, professional. The install team were respectful clean - no complaints what so ever. Every service business could take lessons from these guys. Would recommend to anyone.

Thank you very much for nice review enjoy cooling with your Ductlles ac

Kat's Metal in Woodstock
Kat's Metal in Woodstock

Air Conditioner not working - They are the best.

They are the best. I called Renato took the call in the morning. He was heading out for the days work but he came over to check out my AC.

It need to be replaced, he gave me a Sunday morning to replace the AC which was great, as others were saying 4 to 10 days. He called me again later in the day and said he might be able to do it the same day at 6 pm. he called me again and said he would be there at 4:30.

They were great did all the work in about 2 1/2 hours. cleaned up nicely and the work is the best I have seen nice and clean. Others have worked on the AC before and tape and silicon all over the place.

These guys are the ones to call if you want to see how the pros do it.

The price was great, Will use them again and will recommend them to anyone that needs AC/Heating work.

Thanks again Renato enjoying a cool house again.

jason in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
jason in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

hvac repair

I had water leaking from my furnace. I reached out to AirHeatingPlus and Renato called me within a minute of my post and he was at my house bright and early the next morning. Service was fast, friendly and efficient. The price was good too. Couldn't be more satisfied with the experience. Highly recommended!

bigdaddyhame in Toronto
bigdaddyhame in Toronto

Central air install - Parkdale Toronto

Renato took care of our needs! The install was prompt, on-time and went smoothly. We are very pleased with our new AC! We are happy to recommend Air Heating Plus to everyone.

Nina from Toronto
Nina from Toronto

New air conditioner

Renato has now installed air conditioners for me on two properties. He is very reliable and helpful, and his prices are very competitive. I would highly recommend him, and have referred friends to him. Some of the best service I've encountered in 15 years of owning homes.

Victor Moses in Mississauga
Victor Moses in Mississauga

Replace Furnace

Amazingly fast service!!
Our furnace broke down in the middle of the night in February. When we woke up the house was freezing cold. We called AirHeatingplus at 6 am and Renato was at my house by 8:30 am. He gave us a few furnace options to choose from and after settling on the price he went straight to work. Our new furnace was installed by 2:30pm!
I am so happy that the experience was a pleasant one. Great service, fast and affordable!! Thanks Renato!

thanks again for for nice rewievRenato and crue

Basement HVAC fix

I had my unfinished basement finished and needed some quick repairs and alterations to the HVAC piping. I called a couple of other contractors (including my basement finishers) and either got little help or unreasonable prices. In my first conversation with, He jumped right on it, knew exactly what I needed and was very reasonably priced. I was especially impressed with his approach of doing the job right first time while also being cost conscious. He also got the job completed well ahead of required time. To top it off, he took some extra time at the end of the job to walk through my basement with me and provide several extremely valuable tips on efficiency improvements and proper maintenance to save me future headache and money. I would absolutely recommend Renato and Air Heating Plus and definitely plan on using them again.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR NICE REVIEW.

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd