AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

johnny905 in Mississauga

What can I say? AC broke over the long weekend during yet another heat wave. Called Renato first thing the next morning and he had it back up and running by lunch. Thanks!

Job Price

thank you very much for nice review Renato

Alan V from Brampton

Air conditioner broke down on a Friday, at a time where most companies were closed. Air Heating (Renato) was the only company that was able to book a Saturday appointment and because he was out of town, he sent Matt in his stead. Renato's communication stood out during my experience with Air Heating Plus as he kept in touch throughout the work, ensured Matt arrived on time and completed the work within the estimated two hour time frame. Renato followed up with me immediately after work completion to ensure all went well and that I was satisfied. Matt was great as well. Simply did the job, cleaned up his work area and answered anything and everything under the sun regarding the new AC unit, warranties, rebates, etc...

I would definitely hire Air Heating Plus in the future and was very pleased with the service. AC unit is working great and to top it all off, Matt was able to move the AC unit to the other side of my home which made more sense practically and cosmetically. Thank you Renato & Matt.

Job Price

Thank you again to spend time to post rewiev for us.See you in future if you need any hvac jobs.Thanks Renato

Anne in Mississauga

The a/c broke down on the hottest day. July 6/16. I started calling a/c companies on Homestars. Everyone booked. Called here and Renato was here in half hour and less than a hour later the a/c was up and running. Very nice guy works fast and talks fast. Did not try and over sell. I think he is quite a honest guy and would do business with him in the future. I am sooo thankful that my a/c is working again. Thanks Renato.

Job Price

Thank you very much nice to be help full

Mike B. from Mississauga

Renato was in the area and came by immediately after calling to look at our non-functioning air conditioner. He addressed the initial problem (fan motor broken) and after ordering and replacing the same day the air conditioning was working again - including refrigerant top up. Later that night I found that the air conditioning would not turn off. After contacting Renato again he was there before I left for work to change the thermostat at no extra cost (which he suggested doing initially but I asked to keep my previous thermostat) . Things are working great now and would definitely recommend this service to others.

Wendy from Toronto

Renato is amazing! He came to my house within 2 hours of me calling him. He was able to assess the problem very quickly and wrapped things up in under 1 hour.

Kylie from Toronto

Renato's professionalism and desire to provide his customers with the best possible experience was noticeable from his first visit to my house.

After being told by multiple a/c installers that installing central air could only be done at a high cost and with destruction to my finished basement, I started to explore wall-mounted units (an option I really didn't want to pursue). Renato was optimistic that he and his talented team could install central air. Not only did they do an excellent job with the installation (they didn't have to cut into the ceiling at all), they did it within a day.

In the weeks since the work was completed, Renato has checked in a few times to make sure I'm happy with the service. I would absolutely use AirHeatingPlus again and would wholeheartedly recommend them.

G. Anderson in Toronto
2 reviews Milton, ON

A couple of years ago a Technician that was servicing my old furnace made a comment that I needed a new furnace soon. At that time the old furnace was about 14-years old. I did a lot research on the internet about expected furnace life and most of what I read indicated that a furnace had a 15 to 20-year life span. The following year I noticed that my neighbor replaced his furnace, though I did not ask him why. I made my bonus at work this year so thought while I had the money it might be smart to replace the furnace. If I did not have the windfall of funds I would likely have waited until the old furnace forced my hand at replacing. I am not advocating that everyone should run out and buy a new furnace at the 16-year mark although prudence would dictate that you should at least be planning and saving for the event. I thought while I was on my spending spree, I might as well knock off the air-conditioner and water-heater. Water-heaters and air-conditioners have about the same expected life of a furnace, around the 15 to 20-year mark.

My water heater was a rental so more research was needed to educate myself on pros vs. cons of buying versus renting. Pros being mainly centered around worry free ownership, which includes free service calls and repairs. Being smart enough to recognize that there are no free lunches, I surmised that in reality all that you are accomplishing is pre-paying a maintenance contract; a maintenance contract that you will likely never use. Additionally I like the independence and freedom derived from ownership (you know they will raise the rental rates). Research indicated that Western Canada predominately owned water heaters and rental was predominately an Ontario thing. However to be sure I ran the numbers for those (like me) more business inclined and found: $1921.00 investment (inc. HST) at 4% hurdle, `15-year expected life, $640 service call in year-10, showed positive NPV 14.5% IRR and 6-year payback. So I decided to purchase my water heater even though Renato of Air Heating Plus indicated that he himself rents.

I searched Google for best furnaces; AC’s, water heaters and American Standard fared well in scoring though admittedly not the highest rated. However Consumer Reports study shows no appreciable statistically significant failure rates amongst any of the furnaces brands that they tested.

A search on American Standards website indicated Air Heating Plus, as local distributer. Research on Air Heating Plus, indicated high reviews on HomeStars, and voila. I called Renato on a Saturday; he came to the house Sunday exactly at the time he said. We did the deal and agreed on install date and time. Renato and crew were there on-time, did the job to my satisfaction, did the job fast and were done. My review is only indicative of the service and work provided by Air Heating Plus LTD. Literally the job completed an hour ago so I reserve judgement on future state. However dealing with Renato I have no complaints or issues and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a reputable HVAC professional.

Job Price

Thank you Mr Gary for nice rewiev pleasures to serving you.Thanks again Renato and crue

Matt in Mississauga
1 review Milton, ON

This was our second time purchasing an A/C and humidifier from Renato. Left him our garage codes and everything was installed and tested by the time we got home from work. He's very honest and a pleasure to do business with. We have also called him when our old furnace broke down and he was there the same day helping us out. Would highly recommend him!

RENATO AND crue

I contacted Renato amongst 6 others bidders for replacing my furnace and AC.
Renato's price was reasonable and he was the one inspiring the most trust: he explained the drivers to choice the right set up, provided some market insights to substantiate his case and all the licenses to show his credibility.
His follow up on the phone was fast and efficient.
His team did come on time and complete the job on time and to their commitment.
I consider my experience with Renato's team as very successful and I would recommend it to whoever would need a similar service.

M in Mississauga

3 days ago, our furnace did not work. Called a large company and they dispatched a technician. There was a crack in heat exchanger and recommended a new furnace. I called 3 companies for 3 quotes. Received quote and detailed presentation from another company. Renato gave me a phone quote and he came by within an hour to give second opinion after inspection. He gave his advice. We decided to hire Renato and his team after cost-benefits analysis. On the day of installation, Renato and his crew arrived early and completed the installation efficiently. They left our basement clean and tidy. His service cost is reasonable and customer service is excellent. He answered all our questions to our satisfaction. Hiring him and his team for future HVAC services is a no-brainer.

Job Price

Thank you very much again for nice review. RENATO

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd