AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Allison in Toronto
10 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Renato and company did an excellent job - showed up on time, there were no surprises. The new High-Efficiency furnace cost about the same as a Mid-Efficiency quote we received from another dealer. Renato will steer you in the direction of products that provide good value rather than making him the most money. I have already recommended Renato to my neighbour.

Job Price

thank you very much for nice review.Renato and crue

Lingster

Woke up to our furnace squealing very loudly. It was still working but making a lot of noise. Read the reviews for this company and decided to give them a call. Sent photos of our furnace. Renato gave me a quote of $700 to repair ($635 for the part and he wouldn't charge for labour...so $700 in all(?). He was over within 45 minutes with the part and took about 1/2 hr to replace it. Furnace is quiet once more. Afterwards, my husband located the part at a store for $365. He said he could have changed it himself and I believe him because he's very mechanically inclined. Anyway, because of feeling 'ripped off', I am not giving a perfect rating.

Job Price

Thank you very much for nice review that is servise that airheating plus alveys delivered sometime is more money but proud to serve custumer with speedy service . Thanks again Renato our servise including part labor and diagnostic call we are soory if think that we are ripped you off but Thanks again every company have different rate you agree for price we coming fix solve your problem unfortunately if custumer fixing gas appliance that is not law in ontario.Enjoy in your heating seasons

Carl in Mississauga

My furnace broke down last week when Renato had come over, identified the issue and had my furnace up and running in short order. I was completely impressed with the enthusiasm that he showed doing his job which is something you don't see that anymore. He patiently explained the issue and recommended several things that I can do to prevent a more expensive failure in the future.

I have recommended his services to all my friends and will give him a call for all my HVAC needs.