AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

1 review Elora, ON

Furnace broke down. Called Renato at Air Heating Plus Ltd. He came right on time, very knowledgeable and friendly. Had heat in like 15 minutes. Thanks so much!! Highly recommend

Adrian

Renato promptly replied when I first called and every time I called after to ask questions. He was very helpful with defining our options. He showed up for work as promised, the quality of the work was very good and the work site was very well cleaned up. Renato even registered our warranties. During installation he discovered that the gas supply was inadequate. He called Enbridge and did not leave until the problem was solved. Thank you, Renato.

THANK YOU FOR NICE REVIEW. RENATO

My humidifier stopped working. Called this company because of the great reviews on Homestars. Renato was extremely knowledgeable, honest and provide all my options clearly. He was able to come within 4 hours of my initial call and replace my humidifier. I had called other companies and it was very frustrating when the service representative could not answer simple questions about my options. Renato was great and I would definately work with him again in the future.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR NICE REVIEW CALL US IN FUTURES IF YOU NEED ANYTHING FOR YOUR HVAC SYSTEMS.

fantasy_prime in Mississauga

Renato and his team came in and installed it within 30 minutes. Called me back after I placed my request in ten minutes and was very good about communication.
Very pleased, will contact Renato for future repairs.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR NICE REVIEW THAT HELP US A LOT.Renato and crue

Allison in Toronto
10 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Renato and company did an excellent job - showed up on time, there were no surprises. The new High-Efficiency furnace cost about the same as a Mid-Efficiency quote we received from another dealer. Renato will steer you in the direction of products that provide good value rather than making him the most money. I have already recommended Renato to my neighbour.

thank you very much for nice review.Renato and crue

Lingster

Woke up to our furnace squealing very loudly. It was still working but making a lot of noise. Read the reviews for this company and decided to give them a call. Sent photos of our furnace. Renato gave me a quote of $700 to repair ($635 for the part and he wouldn't charge for labour...so $700 in all(?). He was over within 45 minutes with the part and took about 1/2 hr to replace it. Furnace is quiet once more. Afterwards, my husband located the part at a store for $365. He said he could have changed it himself and I believe him because he's very mechanically inclined. Anyway, because of feeling 'ripped off', I am not giving a perfect rating.

Thank you very much for nice review that is servise that airheating plus alveys delivered sometime is more money but proud to serve custumer with speedy service . Thanks again Renato our servise including part labor and diagnostic call we are soory if think that we are ripped you off but Thanks again every company have different rate you agree for price we coming fix solve your problem unfortunately if custumer fixing gas appliance that is not law in ontario.Enjoy in your heating seasons

Carl in Mississauga

My furnace broke down last week when Renato had come over, identified the issue and had my furnace up and running in short order. I was completely impressed with the enthusiasm that he showed doing his job which is something you don't see that anymore. He patiently explained the issue and recommended several things that I can do to prevent a more expensive failure in the future.

I have recommended his services to all my friends and will give him a call for all my HVAC needs.

Alex

I needed to replace an old furnace humidifier and called AirHeatingPlus and two other contractors. Renato had offered a quick turnaround service and a choice of humidifier units - I went with him. Renato was very professional and knowledgable about HVAC systems. He finished the job promptly. I have no complaints.

Thank you very much for posted review for us.Renato

J Browne from Toronto

A solution for my non-starting furnace was kindly offered over the phone and proved right. Immediate relief; no charge. Thank you very much! I'll definitely call Air Heating Plus next time.

Thank you we are alveys there to help.Thanks again Renato

Michael

Finishing our basement and needed to have some of the duct work moved and re-routed for head-room reasons. Arranged to have Renato and his team come to do the job. He was very reasonable and completed the job on time and on budget.

thank you very much for nice review . Renato

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd