AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

MISSISSAUGA ON L4Y 2H1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Reviews for AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

Gennadiy from Toronto
Gennadiy from Toronto

Excellent service as usual

Recently Renato installed a new air conditioner in my house. Great job as usual! He is definitely the best. I have been his client for many years and I recommend him to anyone who asks. Whenever I have a problem with heating and air conditioner I call him and he responses promptly.

Sasha in Vaughan
Sasha in Vaughan

HVAC and Furnace Repair

I had the pleasure of meeting Renato who came to my home immediately to help with a furnace that failed. He was prompt, polite and very knowledgeable. Renato provided options and ultimately went over and above to get the required parts to fix the issue right away, the same day. He is a true professional who is great at what he does, and takes the time to walk you through understanding and options. Thank you Renato, I will be using your services going forward and will recommend your work to my family and friends.

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto

Excellent Service

Woke up with no furnace. Called Air Heating Plus and talked with Renato. Great guy. He got me to check a few things and then rushed over. Turns out we needed to replace our 24 year old furnace. Renato had the new furnace and a team at the house in an hour to start the installation. A couple of hours later...everything’s up and running. Such a great experience. Thanks Renato, I can see why you get great Homestar reviews.

Jamie from York
Jamie from York

Unbelievable Service

Renato is the best. I would recommend him to anyone who asks. He is prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, tidy and fast. Had my furnace issue diagnosed and a full installation done in a matter of hours. He provided great advice and recommendations all the way along. He will be my go to from now on.

WILLIAM MARTIN in Toronto
WILLIAM MARTIN in Toronto

Replace furnace

There should be an app called Renaldo. But I doubt it could be better, more convenient or more efficient than the real thing. We called him when a routine servicing indicated we had the dreaded cracked heat exchanger and were being red tagged. He was over the next day, evaluated the situation, and was able to replace the ailing furnace within 24 hours. The whole process took about three hours. It was on time, on budget, cleanly done. No muss, no fuss.
He earned his ten out of ten. It really was a 12.

muktha from Mississauga
muktha from Mississauga

New Humidifier

Renato owns Air Heating Plus and as the owner he cares about customer service. He was responsive getting back to me quickly, came in a reasonable time frame (this was not an emergency), helped to keep my costs down. He completed the work quickly, left no mess. I am so glad that I have found his company and would recommend him highly to my family and friends.

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

Furnace replacement

Just had my furnace replaced by Renato this weekend. He was always quick to respond, gave recommendations and had good prices. Also, my furnace was at a rental property. Renato was excellent about scheduling with the tenant while keeping me informed about the work and cost. Don't hesitate to hire him. I would use him again for any future projects without hesitation.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Furnace Replacement

I recently had my furnace replaced by Renato and his team. I was very impressed with all aspects of the service. His first visit to my house was for an emergency call on a frigid January Saturday afternoon. I had never contacted Renato before, but he showed up promptly and went out of his way to give us a quick solution to our problem, ensuring we had heat that day. A few days later I realized that my entire furnace would need to be replaced to ensure a reliable heat supply. I spoke with Renato who provided multiple options and even advised me of alternatives from other vendors. He was not pushy and was always available to answer my many questions and provide recommendations. After evaluating several other vendors, I eventually decided to go with Renato based on his knowledge, price and especially his great attitude. At all times I was treated with the utmost respect and he showed genuine concern in providing me with a complete solution to my problem. Once I awarded the job to Renato, he wasted no time in completing the installation only 2 days later. The actual installation took only a few hours and he made sure my house was left clean once the job was done. He even paid me a free visit the next day to ensure that I was completely satisfied with the job (and dropped off a year's supply of furnace filters as an added bonus). He also helped me install and configure my new smart thermostat and was very knowledgeable about this new technology. I highly recommend AirHeatingPlus to anyone requiring service to or replacement of their heating system.

1 review Milton, ON

Great Service

We had a Gas furnace breakdown during the cold stretch and I called Renato and he responded immediately and after reviewing the problem and weighing in all the options including the costs I decided to go with a new furnace which he installed within 24 hours.
Excellent customer service and prompt response to calls is what impressed me.

Margaret from Mississauga in Mississauga
Margaret from Mississauga in Mississauga

Reanimation in the fall and instalation after New Year

We bought a townhouse with horribly old windows and a not very good furnace. After the first winter, we thought that our concrete structure and bad windows caused our low temperatures during season of 2016-17. This fall we decided to check the furnace. Renato helped us in a matter of a few hours, but he warned us that this furnace was not going to last. He was right. He gave us a detailed quote for the furnace+installation and patiently explained the procedures with gov. grants and timelines.
Just in the middle of the lowest temperatures, our furnace started to give up completely. Renato stayed in touch with us through this entire time.
Finally, Jan. 10 was the day for the installation of the new furnace. Renato did an excellent job with his team. He called us this week to check how everything is working and make sure that our grant applications are good to go. I reported ;) back that we have never been warmer in our new house as we were this last few days.
The most amaizing part of Renato's service was the fact that he stayed in touch through the entire process so we felt supported and safe despite of our obvious predicament. Now, we are not worry about our heating and cooling our house because we found a brilliant professional and carying human being. Thank you so much for your HELP!!!!
Margaret and Family

More about AirHeatingPlus, Ltd.

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OTHERS?
Our commitment to you is complete satisfaction through professional and personal services.Hotter than hot-Cooler than cool.We are Air Heating Plus LTD

Installation – New Construction & Remodeling
Furnace Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
tank less water heater installation,HRV,UV light and much more.visit us Facebook AIRHEATINGPLUS LTD,and watch us on yu tube Airheatingplus ltd