Jason The Mason

Reviews for Jason The Mason

Kris - Kris's painting
Kris - Kris's painting

Tuck Pointing

I called Jason to get a quote on tuck pointing all around my house. Jason and he's team did an amazing job! Jason had recommended using a coloured mortar instead of going with the standard gray. I couldn't be happier with the results! Thank you Jason and team for a job well done:)

Bruce Beamer
Bruce Beamer

Foundation Reparging

I recently contracted Jason to strip and reparge my basement foundation. He did an excellent job, was very thorough and it was done quickly. The quality of the work was great. I highly recommend Jason.

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto

Masonry

Jason did outside work for me last fall repairing an area of angel stone that was cracked and coming away from the pillar. The workmanship was excellent. I couldn't tell where the repair was when he finished.
He also resurfaced a basement wall and it looked so good that I wish I had done it years ago.

Ian & Kristina in Toronto
Ian & Kristina in Toronto

Front of Home Renovation

Jason achieved what we thought was the impossible. Through the cold of winter, he and his partner carried out an incredibly precise and professional renovation of the front of our home. His attention to detail and hard-work was remarkable.

We would recommend Jason to anyone interested in doing any masonry work to their home.

Thank you, Jason!

Thanks glad you like the workmanship

Alex
Alex

Brick Front

I didn't hire them, but they removed the red paint from a brick house across the street (78 Hamilton St). I've been watching them work for a little over a week. Simply put - it looks amazing.

I can't speak to the costs of hiring them, but the quality of the work is superb.

I thought it was a nice touch when they cleaned the dust off the cars parked on the street. It was very respectful.

Brian Lewis in Toronto
Brian Lewis in Toronto

Basement waterproofing and sidewalk replacement

Impressed by the work done on our neighbors house a few years ago, I contacted Jason for some needed work on our house. Found he was very reliable - always showed up when he said he would, work started on time and ended on schedule. (I know that shouldn't seem remarkable, but in my experience with building contractor work, it truly is remarkable!) Quality of the work was excellent. Very capably managed the process. Addressed a few surprise issues that happened along the way without any fuss or additional cost. Very friendly to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate for a second to call him back if we needed further work.

Thanks Brian

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Sidewalk replacement

I hired Jason on the advice of my daughter who had previously had him do some work for her. He dug up the existing sidewalk along the side of our building, re-graded the slope so that water would no longer pond in various place and instead run free off the property.
He and his crew were most pleasant, arrived on time each day and cleaned up after each day's work, taking the old materials away for disposal. The work was done on time, works as it was meant to work and looks great. What an improvement! We plan to use him in the spring for another similar project.

Thanks glad you r happy with work

marilyn.harrington in Toronto
marilyn.harrington in Toronto

Parging and Tuck point - Repeat Customer

Jason was recommended by a neighbour. The initial job was to parge one wall and to tuck point the brick on my house. His quote was competitive, job site was left very clean and work was completed on time. Excellent workmanship and very professional looking.
It looked so good that I decided to have the remaining walls done as well.
I have recommended him to coworkers and friends.

Have sold house since work completed. Real estate agents commented on the great workmanship of the parging & tucking Jason completed on my house. Best they had seen in long time. Definitely increased my house's value.

Thanks Marilyn

hmighton in Toronto, Ontario
hmighton in Toronto, Ontario

masonry work

Would strongly recommend Jason the Mason - competitive quote, available, cleaned site, and went out of way to ensure customer was happy with the work. Will use this contractor again.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Masonry work, retaining wall, repairing cement stairs

Return customer. Had a brick pillar restored a couple of years ago. He ripped out the mess the previous contractor made and did it properly.
Retaining wall far exceeded what I expected. Beautiful workmanship, took the time necessary to assure mortar was set before adding layers, finish was excellent!!!
Stairs look like new. Repaired, refinished
Jobsite left tidy.
Can't say enough about Jason and his co-worker. First rate workmanship. Old school philosophy.
You get what you pay for.
Rob
Jobsite was left clean and tidy

thanks for great review , glad ur happy

More about Jason The Mason

i specialize in restoring older brick homes grinding & tuckpointing waterproofing brickwork window & door cutouts concrete work parging foundations parking pads shed slabs Registered & Insured