Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
253 Summerlea Road Brampton ON L6T 5A8
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Brampton  >  Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Reviews for Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Phil in Mississauga
Phil in Mississauga

Total Custom Kitchen Design & Build

Having a new kitchen remodel is a daunting experience. Joe and his team from Clareville made it an absolute pleasure from design to installation. The process was seamless and Clareville truly manufactures kitchens that dreams are made of.

Trish Carty Brampton
Trish Carty Brampton

kitchen renovation

I heard of Clareville kitchens from my next door neighbour. After seening her kitchen, we gave Joe a call and he came out and had a look at my kitchen. We told him what he wanted and I dog-eared everything I liked in a kitchen design book. Joe and Brenda came up with a design that we all loved. We had the installer from Hell "Stan". He was new to the company. Stan did a runner, but Joe made sure that my kitchen was done as soon as he could get his other installer over to finish the job. Therefore my kitchen did take longer then expected, but Joe was very good at doing a few little extras for us. I love my kitchen and everyone that comes to my home loves my kitchen. Just the other day we needed Joe to come over and touch up a few things. Joe came by no problem and fixed it right away. I would and have recommend this company to anyone. Thank you Joe. If I every move from here I will be calling you to do my next kitchen...without Stan!!!!

Joseph in High Park/Junction
Joseph in High Park/Junction

Kitchen Renovation/Reface

This is the second kitchen project Clareville has done for us. The finishing work is extremely professional and Joe and his staff provided us with superb service and support through the process on both occasions that we have worked with them. When it comes to kitchen design and execution, this is the only company that I would consider. I have had other companies build kitchens for me, and there is no comparison. After installation service has been incredible. Joe runs his company with a level of integrity and honesty that is a rare treat in today's world. A consummate craftsman!

Dave WG in Brampton
Dave WG in Brampton

Built counter unit and overhead Cabinets for bar

We were building a high quality bar unit in our finished basement and our contractor recommended that we use Clareville for the cabinetry. We worked with Joe on the design and he gave us some excellent design suggestions. The finished product exceeded our expectations and was flawless and fit perfectly.

More about Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Welcome to Clareville Distinctive Kitchens, which has been serving the Greater Toronto Area since 1989. We have been recognised numerous times for our imaginative Fine Custom Kitchen Cabinetry and have diverged to providing designs for Built in units, Laundry rooms, closets and entry ways, manufacturing all our quality products in a facility over 8000 sq foot of space situated in Brampton, Ontario. All our materials are sourced from reputable Canadian suppliers. Our Goal is to strive to achieve the highest standard in manufacturing excellence with each of our projects no matter the size or scope of work. We work closely with our clients to meet their needs and expectations. Free feel to consult us for our on going promotions and free estimate.