Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
253 Summerlea Road Brampton ON L6T 5A8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Brampton  >  Clareville Distinctive Kitchens
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Kyle  in Mississauga

After searching around for a good kitchen cabinet maker, we contacted Joe and couldn't have been happier with the job he did for us. He promptly came to our house to discuss our project plans. He offered us many useful ideas and helped us stay within our budget. Joe was very generous with his time and always made himself available to sit down and talk about the project. Despite our very particular and picky requests, Joe was always gracious and willing to see that we got what we wanted. He definitely puts the customer first. Once we finalized our plans, Joe gave us a detailed blueprint to look over. After giving him the green light, his meticulous team of cabinet makers, built us a set of cabinets in a very timely fashion. If there are cabinets of higher quality out there, I definitely have not seen them. Once they were ready, Joe helped us choose a beautiful granite counter top and sink. His installer then organized a time to install the cabinets and within 3 days we had an awesome new kitchen. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere, Joe is your best bet!

Violetta  in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I was very impressed with the effor the company put forth in designing my new kitchen. The focus of the job was to make the kitchen look better but they far surpassed that requirement when they assisted with layout and adding other features to make the kitchen more functional.

BG in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Claireville Distinctive Kitchens owner Joe Oliveria is a true professional in the art of cabinetmaking. Following years of collecting ideas for my dream kitchen, I met with many kitchen companies to make this a reality. I was unable to find a company that could give me what I wanted or if they could meet my demands, it was for an astronomical price. Joe was able to give me the custom kitchen I had dreamed of, and working with Joe throughout the project was an absolute delight. The quality of the workmanship and finishing by Claireville is top notch. Joe uses only the best materials, and employs finer methods of construction. The drawers of dovetail wooden construction are just one example of the quality craftsmanship at Claireville Kitchens, a finer detail that is dying out in favour of cheaper or easier alternatives in the marketplace today. The rapport I developed with Joe and his accommodating nature made it easy to work through all the many details. From the custom colours, the island details, the range hood design, kick plate design, cabinet features and the many, many other details, Joe spent endless hours with me to assure I was 100% satisfied. Joe’s passion for customer service shows through his attentiveness and patience. As a result of the attention to detail, my kitchen is outstanding in every respect. The service and quality from Claireville Kitchens cannot be surpassed.

A. Dunsmuir in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Claireville Kitchens made our outstanding new kitchen cabinetry, a vanity for our upstairs bathroom, a kitchen banquette, and medicine cabinets for our bathrooms. The quality of the cabinetry and hardware are top-notch. The owner, Joe Oliveira, was a genuine pleasure to work with. He was very helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. When we needed additional/retrofitted pieces, we were not relegated to the bottom of the queue. Joe made sure we received the additional cabinetry within a reasonable timeline. His installers were excellent to deal with as well. They had great attention to detail, a good work ethic, and a genuine interest in doing a perfect job. I would not hesitate to recommend Claireville Kitchens. In fact, I already have!

The Smiths in Brampton

We did lots of shopping around before deciding on a company to handle our reno, and we are sure that we made the right choice. We were first impressed with the quality of the workmanship, and were pleased to find the price so competitive. In addition, the customer service provided by Joe was second to none. His installers were able to work around the challenges of working in an old home, and were dedicated to getting the job done right. If given the opportunity we will not hesitate to hire Joe again. Thanks, Joe!

Kitchen reno Brampton

When the time came to redo our kitchen we were a little overwhelmed due to the size of the space (25 x 25) and some of the horror stories that one sees on television and in print. We decided we would get quotes from 3 companies and we would base our decision on quality, experience, design and the personality of the person we would be putting our trust and money into. Well Clareville Distinctive Kitchens was the hands down winner. Joe, owner and cabinet maker extraordinaire ? was an absolute joy to work with. From the moment we spoke with Joe we knew we were in the right place. Joe was very down to earth and spoke with honesty; no surprise just read the reviews. He is very knowledgeable since he is just not some sales person on a showroom floor but is the person who will be building your dream kitchen with his OWN HANDS. Joe was very easy to work with throughout our entire project, when we had an idea or a change in mind it was “OK let’s see if it can be done and if it can that is what we will do”. We had issues with our contractor (review elsewhere on Home Stars) that kept the project behind; Joe was very supportive and stored our cabinets for us until we could have them installed. Joe is a very talented cabinet maker and designer (all by hand!) and takes great pride in his work and it shows in the finished product. Joe being the honest guy he is even kept the granite people inline, on budget and insisted they kept their word. We have a kitchen that we LOVE and could not have been more happy with our decision to have Joe do our kitchen. If you are seeking an honest company with great people and outstanding quality for your new kitchen Call Joe at Clareville Distinctive Kitchens you will not be disappointed.

Victorian Home
4 reviews Caledon, ON

I can’t say enough about JOE!!! He is an amazing cabinet maker! I am so happy with the quality of his work and his cabinets are such high end. My kitchen is amazing! I had 6 different kitchen contractors come to our home and no one beat Joe! Don’t waste your time calling anyone else. You’re not going to get a better quality kitchen at the price Joe can give you. The one thing I love about Joe’s kitchens is there’s no low, medium or high end choices…he only does HIGH end. He is so good at what he does. I like all the little details in custom kitchens and the things I didn’t think of…Joe would enlighten me when he really didn’t have to, such as…the furniture kick at the bottom of some cabinets which makes our kitchen look so beautiful and the decorative posts near the sink, cook top and fridge. Also, the glass doors, I didn’t have to ask if they’d be beveled … he does everything high end and doesn’t cheap out. He said he’d have the kitchen ready between 4-5 weeks and it was ready! No delays! Joe was there for the delivery and 2 days later the counter was template and my counter was ordered for 7-10 days. I am so happy!

Allana Martin in Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

OUR HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION AND MORE. EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM CABINETERY , WITH ATTENTION TO ALL THE SMALL DETAILS, QUALITY WORKMANSHIP, HARDWARE, CUSTOMER CARE, SATISFACTION WARRANTY, SERVICE,
DESIGNED WITH TRAFFIC FLOW, TRIANGLE, VIEW, AND FUNCTIONALLITY. SO DIFFERENT FROM THE REST! AND OH SO ..... US!!!
JOE OLIVIERA, KNOWLEDGEABLE, FRIENDLY, EASY TO WORK WITH ALWAYS THE CUSTOMER NEEDS IN FOCUS.

John in Meadowvale

Contacted Joe Oliveira because of the positive reviews I saw on this website. This was one of the luckiest choices I made during a fairly large renovation of our home. He and his staff turned out to be very professional, cheerful, honest, flexible and committed. We made a number of late changes (while Clareville was constructing our cabinets)and Joe didn't even blink. He just changed it to meet our needs (or whims).

The finished product is gorgeous. We chose a painted maple design and you will not beleive the flawless laquer finish on these cabinets. I can't stop staring at them.

Clareville Kitchens is a smaller custom cabinetmaker and has a very personal approach to their customers. I can also tell you that the price is not what you would expect for this high a quality. You will feel guilty when you write the cheque.

You will not be disappointed with Clareville.

More about Clareville Distinctive Kitchens