Clareville Distinctive Kitchens

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
253 Summerlea Road Brampton ON L6T5A8
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Brampton  >  Clareville Distinctive Kitchens  >  New Custom Home Kitchen Design and install

Clareville Distinctive Kitchens
905-793-2990
253 Summerlea Road
Brampton
L6T5A8

I am very delighted with my new kitchen. The overall design & quality is exceptional. Clareville's attention to detail and customer service is greatly appreciated. Their on-site crews are wonderfully efficient. I want to acknowledge Clareville's service and follow-up on my additional requests throughout the project and after.
In addition to my kitchen, Clarville designed and installed my laundry room cabinetry, Master bedroom walk-in closet, built-in bar in our basement, and built-in cabinetry in my great room. All these peripheral projects were done with the same level of expertise and attention to detail as my kitchen. I look forward to settling into our new home.

Job Price

Your opinion about the experience you have had is very much humbling and your generous comments will be celebrated with all our employees. Your input is a key component of our commitment to continuous process improvements, and it also helps others avoid any pitfalls. It's nice to know that you were inspired by something we have created, which is a compliment that we do not take lightly. Rest assured we will continue with our abilities to be quality driven and customer focused, which is a corporate principal pledged on the back of each one of the business cards we hand out.

Sincerely,
Luke Psarianos
President/Founder
Clareville Distinctive Kitchens & Baths.
www.clarevillekitchens.ca