Deal Electrical Services

Reviews for Deal Electrical Services

Andrew
Andrew

Couple small jobs

I had a light switch that needed to be fixed as well as a few shorts around the condo. Gus was very nice and worked fairly quickly. Overall I was happy with the service and would use him again if required.

Thanks!

McSmiths in Roncy
McSmiths in Roncy

Retrofit pot light install+

Gus responded promptly to my job, and assured us of how his crew would handle our project. We needed to fish wire so were looking for minimal holes and good clean up. Emmanuel came the next day, was very courteous and friendly, made sure he understood our needs the did a super job. Minimal holes were very nicely patched up afterwards, and he cleaned his way out the door. Very satisfied.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review for us It is especially helpful in knowing how our customers feel. Customer satisfaction is key in our company. We hope to be able to be of service to you in the eat future

Anna

Frank in Quispamsis
Frank in Quispamsis

Electrical panel

Very professional work , clean and what they quoted was very close ; removed the old fuse panel with no a breaker panel; plus a dryer hook up, a new ground wire; light fixtures on garage and front porch and then also removed the lamp post on the front path; installed a surge protector ; again over excellent work highly recommend

Thank you for taking the time To review us. We aim to please our customers and provide top quality work. We hope to work with you again in the near future

J Kwan in Toronto
J Kwan in Toronto

Install Tesla wall charger

Highly recommended!! Gus and team installed a Tesla wall charger for me last week. Prompt and punctual service. Very pleasant experience. Reasonable price for a job well done. Thank you Gus.

Thank you so much for taking time to send a review for us. It is very important because we can see based on our reviews how our team works and if we need to make improvements

Have a wonderful day. Looking forward to work with you again as you also were wonderful to work with

Liisa in Toronto
Liisa in Toronto

Highly recommended.

Great, friendly, prompt excellent service. Will be my go-to electricians!
In these Covid times, they took the necessary PPE precautions, solved our issue, cleaned up, were friendly and courteous and answered my questions. 2 Thumbs up!

Thank you so much for thanking the time to review us. We are very respectful of the government regulations on the health and well being of everyone!! We also do our very best to give the best service we possibly can Needless to say you were also a pleasure to work with. Wishing you well

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Great company to work with

I would recommend Deal Electrical any day, anytime. They are hard workers and make sure to get the job done properly and safely. Very pleasant to work with as well!

Thank you for taking the time to review us We pride in customer satisfaction

Andrea
Andrea
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Pot light, electrical box installed, chandler installed

Deal electric did a great job all 3 timed I used them. They were punctual and very clean when doing the jobs. After they left you would never have known I had anyone working there. They even cleaned my chandler after installing it making sure all the bulbs worked. Will always use them and recommend themes

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review You response is very much appreciated

Aaron M.
Aaron M.

House renovation

Had them install over 30 potlights throughout our house. They were professional clean and took pride in their work, all for a more than reasonable price.
Thanks Deal Electric

Thank you for taking the time to send a review. Your comments assist us in improving our work ethics/skills. Customer satisfaction is very important to us

Thank you. Anna

Darren Alexander from Hawkesville
Darren Alexander from Hawkesville

Interior Designer Renovations

I have worked with Deal Electrical Services for more than 10 years. They are completely professional providing both expert quotes and project advice. On the work site they are prompt and always available for questions or to resolve issues that may arise in the moment. In addition, my clients have repeatedly commented on their work and professionalism. I have only had excellent service from Gus and his team. I would highly recommend them for any commercial or residential work. They will continue to be an important part of my team of suppliers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to express how you feel about our services. Customer satisfaction is very important to us We will do our best to continue to provide great service to our clients. Likewise, it has been our pleasure to be working with you as well

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Minor electric work

Gus installed a new receptacle in our wash closet, fixed the wiring over our stove and also installed a new vent hood there. My wife and I are very happy with the work that Gus did for us on August 15 and would recommend Deal Electric to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are very happy that you were pleased with our service

Kind regards,

Anna

More about Deal Electrical Services

Deal & Company Electrical Services offers multi-service electricians specializing in residential and commercial new wiring, repairs and troubleshooting.

Our professional staff is committed to complete customer service and satisfaction. We also provide affordable pricing while maintaining the highest quality in electrical services.

Armed with years of experience, our certified electricians and trained technicians are able to complete jobs quickly and efficiently, all while saving you money! Make us your first choice when seeking electrical services...

Residential, Commercial and Industrial. New and old wiring. Service upgrades.

Call for a quote today at 416-910-2459!

Fore additional information, please email Anna@dealelectrical.ca