Electricians

416-760-0069
240-7357 Woodbine Avenue
Markham
L3R 1A7

I have worked with Deal Electrical Services for more than 10 years. They are completely professional providing both expert quotes and project advice. On the work site they are prompt and always available for questions or to resolve issues that may arise in the moment. In addition, my clients have repeatedly commented on their work and professionalism. I have only had excellent service from Gus and his team. I would highly recommend them for any commercial or residential work. They will continue to be an important part of my team of suppliers.

Thank you so much for taking the time to express how you feel about our services. Customer satisfaction is very important to us We will do our best to continue to provide great service to our clients. Likewise, it has been our pleasure to be working with you as well

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Minor electric work

Gus installed a new receptacle in our wash closet, fixed the wiring over our stove and also installed a new vent hood there. My wife and I are very happy with the work that Gus did for us on August 15 and would recommend Deal Electric to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are very happy that you were pleased with our service

Kind regards,

Anna

Minken Employment Lawyers  in Markham
Minken Employment Lawyers in Markham

Multiple updates and electrical changes

Have been dealing with the company for many years for our business and personal. Had recently updated outside lighting and some changes at our home over the kitchen counter lights and pot lights. Exceptional work and customer service oriented. Very responsive despite busy schedule. We appreciate the flexibility and level of expertise. No job is too big or too small. As always thank you very much.

Thank you for your loyalty over the years. It is greatly appreciated. You have also been a pleasure to work with

AK

PeterSaija in Markham
PeterSaija in Markham

Exterior Potlight installation and Chandiliers

I spent $4000 dollar for just potlight installation on exterior of my house with Deal&Company which is lot expensive service charges than other trusted electrician in GTA. I am ok with the money they charge me ,Because I was looking for quality work and they did nearly ok to average work same like other cheaper electrician.
Gus told me “if you have any kind of electric work or chandelier installation let Us know I will come rightaway.”

Few months after I called this Gus (owner of deal& company) and request to install 1 Chandilier and 2 light fixtures , he told me his hourly charges $119 and I said ok. I called him 5 times and every time he promise he will call back on next Monday. But his Monday never come and seems like he is not interested in a small jobs. He always go after big chunk of money. Very poor aftersale service and does not deserve to be a professional.

I can not trust this guy, he never keep his promises. Few months after when I called and give my name address and job he did, he don’t even remember me. He behave with me like stranger. I regret to spent $ 4000 with this worthless unprofessional guy.
STAY AWAY from DEAl &Company Electrical Service.
There are far better electrician with great professionalism and dedication who look after their customers .

This is the worst services and I will not recommend to anyone in my entire life

Good morning Mr. Saija
I will be responding to your review this afternoon once I have all the facts from the Techs that worked at your residence. in the meantime, upon looking into your job location, your job location is in Brampton. this is why it took a few minutes to get back to you I was looking under Markham

Jeff Dillon in Markham
Jeff Dillon in Markham

Correcting a Previous Owner's 'Handywork'

During a room renovation we needed to move some fixtures and correct some questionable wiring that was left by the previous owner. I talked to Gus at 8am and Emmanuel was onsite at 2pm to perform the job. Emmanuel was very professional, courteous and efficient solving all of the problems that we had been ignoring for years. There are other issues we'll want to address in the future and we will certainly be calling Deal & Company to perform this work.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate as this a great method to ensure that we are satisfying our customers. Customer service is of the utmost importance to our company

It will be our pleasure to provide you with any future projects you might have

Excellent work!

You can trust this guy. He will be my go-to person for an electric problem from now on.

If you think he's hourly rate is high, you are wrong. Because he is so good that he takes less time to finish the job and you save more.

I had one room has no electricity, and one chandelier doesn't work. I searched online who can provide the service. I'm very new to this type of issue and don't know who to trust. I even asked the owner what if you couldn't fix the problem? Now I can answer that questions with my own experience: there is no such thing he can't fix.

I'm happy with the work, happy with the experience working with him, and happy about the cost.

Thank you very much for your review. It is very much appreciated. We aim to please our customers we hope to work with you again in the near future

Patty in Pickering
Patty in Pickering
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Full kitchen electrical plus hallway and dining lights

Gus came to our rescue!
We were starting to feel confused and frustrated with the wide range of quotes we getting for electrical work on our kitchen Reno. We heard we didn't need a permit or that we needed a whole new electrical panel. Then we met Gus from Deal and Company Electrical. He came in with so much experience and knowledge setting our
minds at ease by confidently explaining what he would do and why it would work. We found his quote reasonable and he communicated well when it came to starting the job and coming back to finish it once cabinets were in.

So Gus had to basically rewire the entire kitchen. He relocated the fridge outlet, stove outlet, exhaust fan outlet, and dishwasher wiring. New potlights we're installed in the kitchen and living room. New light fixtures went in the hallway and the dining room light was relocated. He installed undercabinet lighting and 3 new pendant lights. He also had to start this work by rerouting all the electrical from a wall that was removed too!

God Bless Anne for responding quickly to all my emails, questions and booking the work. And thank you Gus for not killing me for all the post- it notes and long lists I left you with.
Would strongly recommend Deal and Company Electrical!!

Patty thank you very much for your very thoughtful and detailed review as our business is based on customer satisfaction and reviews are very important for future clientele. I must add that you were also a pleasure to work with and made it very easy for us to complete this job. Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in the future.

J in Markham
J in Markham

LED Potlight Installation

We were looking to install LED potlights and found Deal and Company on Homestars and gave them a call. Gus came over and gave us a quote. Gus was great. Very easy to talk to and provided great advice on how to save on costs. Based on the meeting with Gus, we worked with Anne to schedule the job at a reasonable price.
All I can say is that the experience with Deal and Company was great. Emanuel and Jason arrived right on time and were very professional and courteous. They did the job quickly and did not have any issue with any questions that we had. They covered the floor where they worked and vacuumed afterwards. They were fabulous and my wife and I could not be happier with their work and their great attitude. The LED potlights look great. We would not hesitate to call on Deal and Company again and will recommend them to our friends and family.

Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy when our customers are happy. We have prided ourselves on great customer service and satisfaction for 33 years our aim is to continue and to better ourselves

Enrique in Toronto
Enrique in Toronto

Washroom renovation

Installation of a new SaniFlo toilet. The toilet needs to be connected to a power outlet. Plumber work, electrical work, dry-wall work. Service was prompt. Gus and Ben made their selves available and the work was done and not time. Both very capable, client-service oriented. The work is beautiful and clean.

Thank you for taking the time to review our service We are very happy that you are pleased with our service

More about Deal Electrical Services

Deal & Company Electrical Services offers multi-service electricians specializing in residential and commercial new wiring, repairs and troubleshooting.

Our professional staff is committed to complete customer service and satisfaction. We also provide affordable pricing while maintaining the highest quality in electrical services.

Armed with years of experience, our certified electricians and trained technicians are able to complete jobs quickly and efficiently, all while saving you money! Make us your first choice when seeking electrical services...

Residential, Commercial and Industrial. New and old wiring. Service upgrades,