Diaz Landscaping

skupec
skupec
1 review Boston, MA

Landscaping / lawn maintenance

We were using the same landscaper as our neighbors. Every time we asked for something other than the usual lawn mowing it was met with concern and usually a request for more money.

With DIAZ LANDSCAPING, we typically do not even have to ask for the extras - they're done automatically on our weekly visits! When we do have something special that needs doing, our crew usually responds with out question and does a better job than I can do myself. As an example, I felled part of a tree - an 8" dead limb - and left the remains in my driveway. I was going to haul down my hill to burn or shred. Instead, Diaz, who came on their regular routine visit, hauled the whole mess away!

Amazing service. Neat & conscientious. So much more affordable than my previous service provider.

Steve