JK Interiors, LLC

Mmeindia in Montclair
Mmeindia in Montclair
7 reviews , NJ

Redecorating my new home

Last summer when I bought my new home I was determined to hire an interior designer in order to help me make the house feel like a home as soon as possible. None of my local friends had used designers or decorators, so I started my search on the ASID website. After interviewing several people, I settled on Jeffrey Kracht of JK Interiors. I couldn't have made a better choice.

Jeff is extremely talented and came up with some great, creative looks for my house. At the same time, he's respectful of my ideas and takes my family's needs into consideration. He especially excels at color, furniture placement, custom window treatments and accessorizing. His prices are reasonable, he understands budgetary constraints, and is flexible and patient when I have difficulty making up my mind. I have not yet used his services for a remodelling or structural project, but I look forward to working with him on projects of all kinds for years to come.

More about JK Interiors, LLC

* Professional Member ASID * New Jersey Certified Interior Designer * Full Service Interior Design & Decoration * Consultations * Custom Window Treatments