Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning

Reviews for Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning

Mr. J
Mr. J

Gutter cleaning services

My usual cleaner stopped returning calls and nobody else answers phones. I called Ned even though I saw 2 really bad reviews here. I should have called them first. Very nice guy on the phone, told me 7 days or less and came in 2 days, nice workers, yard clean, and even a call after to make sure I was happy. All that for $115 is the beat bargain around! And to think I almost didn't use them!

Dear Mr. J,

My name is Ray and I am the brand ambassador for Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning. In our continued efforts to provide the highest level of customer service we have recently begun to monitor online reviews of our company.

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to share the details of your positive experience with Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning.

We count on positive feedback from our customers to let us know what we’re doing right. If you ever have any questions in the future about our services please let me know.

nedstevensguttercleaning@gmail.com

SISSY WEISS
SISSY WEISS

GUTTER CLEANING

I LIVE ALONE AND WATER WAS COMING IN MY BASEMENT. I RECEIVED VERY FAST SERVICE AND THE OFFICE STAFF WAS VERY NICE. THE FELLAS THAT CAME OUT DID A FREE INSPECTION. MY PROBLEM WAS FIXED AND I GOT A SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT.

Dear Sissy,

nedstevensguttercleaning@gmail.com

bill mcgill
bill mcgill

gutter cleaning

Hired Ned Stevens to clean gutters. Answered the phone at 5:45 am, got to my house the next day. Completely professional job. Very neat, very friendly. My neighbors all use him now.

June Olde Providence
June Olde Providence
2 reviews , NC

Gutter Cleaning

I did business w/this company 14 months ago. Now they have sent me an invoice for gutter cleaning for December 2007.They claim they have me on tape requesting the service. I did not. I am home all the time and know the gutters were not cleaned. I even had someone climb up there and verify it. They have threatened me with a collection agency for a service I did not request and did not get. I wouldn't trust them any further than you could throw a stick.
They are very rude,operate out of a boiler room and try to intimadate you. Especially senior citizens. Don't let them on your property.

Dear June,

We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with our service and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to gain your insight as to how we could serve you better in the future. At your earliest convenience please email me at nedstevensguttercleaning@gmail.com and provide your full name and a phone number where we can reach you to further discuss any issues you encountered with our service.

Mmeindia in Montclair
Mmeindia in Montclair
7 reviews , NJ

Gutter Cleaning

Ned Stevens is a very pushy gutter cleaning company that calls twice a year hoping to schedule the gutter cleaning that you "previously asked for." (They call all homes in the area and pretend that you requested their service.) I didn't fall for this, but their price was reasonable so I went ahead and let them schedule me. The gutter cleaning happened while I was on vacation, and the workers broke my garden hose so that it couldn't be shut off. Rather than trying to find a way to contact me (I'd left them my office phone number and my office staff or neighbors could have reached me), they left the property with the hose still on. Three days later I got home to find my backyard and basement flooded. After contacting the company to complain they refused to credit us (all we were asking for was not to pay for the gutter cleaning, even though it cost us about $300 to clean up the mess they made and pay for all of that water) until we threatened to sue them. Avoid this company at all costs!

Dear MMeindia,

Ned Stevens Brand Ambassador

Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Fairfield?