Residential Repairs - Doug Hartnett

Reviews for Residential Repairs - Doug Hartnett

Adrienne in Falls church
Adrienne in Falls church
1 review FALLS CHURCH, VA

Replace screen panels on porch

Doug is fabulous. Gets to my little jobs quickly (they may be little, but they aren't necessarily easy), arrives when promised, does impeccable work, and charges reasonable prices. What more can you want? I highly recommend him.

Pepper in Falls Church
Pepper in Falls Church
8 reviews , VA

Remodeling, plumbing, electrical, drywall, trim

Doug has done a lot of repair and improvement work for me. He replaced my sinks, faucets, toilets, repaired bathroom tile. Most recently he installed a natural stone backsplash in my kitchen - looks FAB. He installed new lighting, crown molding, door knobs, installed a microwave, painted the kitchen. For a very reasonable price my kitchen looks like it's out of a magazine! He can do a wide range of improvements, so I plan on asking him to do my next project too.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Falls Church?