Villacci's Garden Depot

Jane G from North York
Jane G from North York
7 reviews North York, ON

Triple mix delivery

Fast next day delivery and driver took time to place the dirt exactly on a tarp and exactly where I wanted. Earth was good quality and my garden looks great!

A. Cedarview from Scarborough
A. Cedarview from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Garden Soil

Found these guys on the internet. Sounded good. The owner (and his mom) sat in the warm trailer (there were no other customers) as I, a 55 year old woman, struggled to load 4 bags of frozen soil, about 30 to 40 lbs each. I'll never go back to Villacci's.

Rob from Mississauga
Rob from Mississauga

Disposal bin

I rented a disposal bin from Villaccis for disposing of some soil. The price and service was good, but the bin did scratch the driveway despite their claims that they would not. I think it was because the driver tried to load the bin too fast, as it wasn't very full. So, my recommendation is to make sure to tell the driver to be careful when they are picking up the bin.

Julie Morgan Smith from Richmond Hill
Julie Morgan Smith from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Very Friendly Service

Went here on recommendation of a friend, very helpful staff. Answered all of my questions and was very satisfied with my experience. I used to shop at box stores for my HandG needs, feels go to shop local.

Gloria Kremer in Scarborough
Gloria Kremer in Scarborough
10 reviews Scarborough, ON

Fabulous Sod & Plants

Two summers ago we decided to re-sod our front yard. Normally I go and buy our garden plants and sod at the local big box store always assuming that it was cheaper and better. My neighbour told me to check out this little place down the road (across from Rona) and for the last two summers (and I'm sure for many years more) we have the nicest, greenest lawn in the neighborhood.

More about Villacci's Garden Depot

Garden depot supplies bulk or bag Triple-mix and Topsoil. We also carry a wide range of stone products including gravel, sand, limestone. We deliver or you also can pickup
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Scarborough Junction?