Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Great Team and a Great Job

416-618-0400
Toronto
M5A 2V8

Jason and Vaso were a pleasure to work with and made the whole experience very easy for us from start to finish.
The team had a great attention to detail and quality and were very flexible with our changing renovation plans.
We would definitely work with them again.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Great Team and Great Job

We would definitely work with them again

FurnitureMaster.CA in Etobicoke
FurnitureMaster.CA in Etobicoke

Loft painting

416-618-0400
Toronto
M5A 2V8

Jason and his crew from Renesance Painters did and outstanding job from start to finish. Perfect communication, straight to the point and always on time. Vado and his crew arrived on time had proper tools to do this complicated job. I was worried about high ceilings and walls but job was done perfect and on time and not to mention on the budget and price was right. Thanks to Jason and Vado from Renesance Painters

David
David

Paint stripping off exterior brick.

Jason and his team were great to work with. Easy to communicate with. Work was done dliligently and on time.

vanessa
vanessa

Painted the whole interior of a house including fireplace. Mudded over popcorn ceilings.

I can’t believe how beautiful our ceilings turned out. We had ugly popcorn ceilings and renaissance mudded over them to remove them. They look stunning now. I’ve been in multi million dollar homes that don’t have ceilings as nice as this.

We had our whole interior house painted. The painting is superior. I’m very impressed. I did have to mention a few minor spots but I think they were just mistakenly missed.

We were on a very tight deadline as we were moving into this house in 10 days. I’m so impressed that the team was able to pull it off.

We had our kitchen cabinets painted. I struggled with having it painted or ripping the old oak cabinets out. They turned out amazing! Vaso recommended we remove the old glass from one of them and put a new simple glass in. Great idea as it looks stunning now.

The only reason I didn’t give it 100% is that we ran into a couple of accidental issues. Vaso was the project manager and I can’t say enough great things about him. He was very empathetic and tried to radificate the situation. He was amazing to work with.

The fireplace turned out stunning! If you are ever on the fence of painting your fireplace. Do it! I love it.

I can see why the reviews are so great with this company. The work is impeccable and Vaso is phenomenal.

I can see myself hiring them again one day.

I wish I could post photos. I am not really sure how to do this.

sales
sales

Home Painting

We were truly delighted with the expertise of Renaissance Painters! RP was very professional and did the work without a hitch. Certainly made things easy during a very busy time of life.

Matt
Matt

Condo re-painted

We had all walls and ceilings/doors of our condo repainted (1,200 square feet). The team completed the work efficiently and ahead of schedule, and with great care. Minor touch-ups were handled immediately, and the overall focus on quality and customer satisfaction was very appreciated. We look forward to working with them again in the future, and were already repeat customers.

igabriellek
igabriellek

Wallpapers removal in entire apartment.

Jason, Vasos and their team were very professional and responded to my request for service promptly. They did a first rate job and I would hire them again.

JeffandLauraSmith
JeffandLauraSmith

Painting ornate trim, new wood windows and walls in master bedroom.

I had never really considered hiring painters as I’m quite handy and can handle most renovation work. However I don’t enjoy painting and that attitude likely influences the end result. So when it came time to paint our beautiful wood windows and ornate, carefully hand-crafted reproduction trim, I wanted to make sure it was done by someone who was passionate about their work. Jason, Vaso and everyone on the Renaissance team are truly passionate about what they do. I was blown away not just at the quality of the workmanship, but also the lightning speed at which they can accomplish their work. They did such a great job I ended up expanding the job to include the walls and ceiling and then I changed my mind on the trim colour. It was still quite reasonable considering all of the effort and the perfect results that were achieved.

Whether you’ve hired painters in the past or you are debating hiring one for the first time, Renaissance are THE best and worth the slight premium you pay for their work. It’s worth every dime!

andrewbowen001
andrewbowen001
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Surface Prep and Painting a custom wood fireplace surround and mantel

Efficient, easy to work with, and a professional terrific finish to our new fireplace. We wanted this to be a cornerstone piece in our home and the finished results are excellent. SO glad we did not take this work on ourselves. Hire professionals and get the look you only thought was possible in a showroom.

More about Renaissance Painters

Painting Contractors and Wall Paper Contractors.

EXPERTS in Kitchen Cabinets Paintings, Spraying, & Refinishing

For over 30 years, Renaissance Painters has been painting for residential and commercial clients throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Unwavering commitment to customer service and extensive skill and training has awarded our company a reputation and client base that now spans across North America. There is nothing average about Toronto's Renaissance Painters. Quality work that is completed on time and within budget, and exceeds customer’s expectations, is just the beginning. Renaissance Painters are Toronto painters with two very distinct specialties: faux finishing and colour selection. Colour is critical when setting the tone and mood of a home. It is important to select the right colours to ensure continuity and a flow from one room to the next. We will work with you to create a paint colour that compliments your home and reflects your personal style. Toronto is a cosmopolitan city influenced by design trends from around the globe. Renaissance Painters has a firm grasp on both traditional, historical colours and the latest design trends. Design decisions are safe in our hands. If the term faux finishing conjures up images of sponge-painted walls, think again. Our knowledgeable and highly skilled professional Toronto painters are trained artists with a minimum 10 years painting experience. We are so confident that you will get the exact finish and colour of your dreams that we’ll paint entire walls for you to “live with” before you actually make them members of the family. Our dedication to your satisfaction is relentless. When you hire Renaissance Painters, you really are hiring the best in the business.

* Deposits are not required. In fact, for projects lasting less than one week, we accept payment only when you are truly 100% happy with the finished product.

* Our Toronto painters are covered by a comprehensive $5,000,000.00 liability insurance plan.

* Our team thinks beyond the walls its painting. Our eco-friendly, low and zero VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) paint products reduce landfill, groundwater and ozone depleting contaminants.
Unlike other Toronto painting companies, we truly live and breathe the art of painting. Our website blog is updated weekly to highlight our most exciting projects. We thrive on highly technical projects such as murals, paint and wallpaper stripping and plaster skimming, art finishing and custom on-site colour tinting. Our Toronto painters refuse to remain stagnant – we are constantly learning and upgrading our skills, and welcome the opportunity to share that knowledge with our customers. One only needs to visit our extensive resource centre for tips and tricks and painting know-how to see how dedicated our Toronto painters really are to their craft.
We love what we do and it shows in our success. Take a few moments to view our gallery to appreciate the breadth and scope of our work.