University Floral Designs

Andrew in Brooklyn
Andrew in Brooklyn
6 reviews Brooklyn, NY

Flowers

I needed to get some flowers for my mom on mother's Day and these guys had a wide variety or fresh flowers. All of there merchandise was attractive and displayed nicely. The staff was very courteous and always treated me like a valued customer.

Katie in Union Square
Katie in Union Square
5 reviews New York, NY

Fresh flowers

I came to University Floral Design with a friend last year to buy flowers to congratulate my friend on her new baby. The staff was very helpful and helped us pick out the right (beautiful!) flowers for the occasion. I do not think this store sells artificial flowers, but I could be wrong – give them a call to find out!