Ajax Roofing & Repairs

Dennis in Ajax
Dennis in Ajax
1 review Windsor, ON

Roofing repair/replacement after storms

After the storms in the Spring of 2018, we had shingles damaged causing interior leaks. The insurance company agreed to pay for repairs, Travis convinced them that the whole roof needed to be done, and it was done and paid for -- thank you Travis. The job was done in one day and it was one of the best cleanups I have seen in my 50+ years of owning a home!!
The price included an upgrade to a superior shingle. I would recommend this company to anyone!!

Ajax Roofing Team

Jennifer V  in Ajax
Jennifer V in Ajax

New roof

Travis and his crew were fantastic. They were professional, on time, tidy and did good work when they removed and replaced our roof. We will be recommending them to my neighbors for sure!

& Brad , Ajax Roofing Team

Steve Horner in Toronto
Steve Horner in Toronto

New Roof

Travis, Caleb and his team were great to work with. Prompt, polite, very helpful and did a great clean up. Really protected the pool from any potential roofing nails. Would not hesitate at all in recommending Ajax Roofing and Repair.

Ajax Roofing Team

DEB in Ajax
DEB in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Roofing shingles installation

Travis and his team were outstanding, professional and courteous. All questions were responded to quickly. 1 day to install and those guys were working their butts off. They also installed two vents for bathrooms that did not have any fans and are ready for hookup at any time. The grounds, plants were covered with huge tarps. After completion, the guys went over everything with a fine tooth comb. The place was so clean, you never would have known they were here. Fantastic job. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

For doing the review
Travis and Caleb Boudreau ,
And the Ajax Roofing Team

1 review London, ON

Minor Roof Repair

We have a two-storey 'box' home that makes getting onto the roof, for more than a quick look, difficult. After the major wind storms earlier this month, we noticed that some shingles were coming up in the back of the house. We contacted several companies for quotes, but Ajax Roofing was by far the easiest to deal with. They came by to do a quote and left it in our mailbox. The repairs were done less than 2 days later, again, when we weren't home. We were simply contacted about paying the invoice. Travis made it clear that getting the repair done ASAP was most important. I would definitely recommend this company, and if/when the time comes for further repairs/replacement, they will be our first contact.

Martin S in Toronto
Martin S in Toronto

Outstanding Service

Travis and his team installed new shingles and a skylight in our home about 5 years ago. They lived up to their reputation from their reviews when we were having that work done and they have stood behind their work ever since. They are quick to respond whenever we have had a reason to call them. With the most recent wind storm, they were busy beyond belief and yet our repairs were still completed within 24 hours. Simply outstanding service. Would hire them again in a flash and would highly recommend them to our friends.

Ajax Roofing team

Chipnovsky in Whitby
Chipnovsky in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Roofing Relief

This company installed our roof 9 years ago and did a great job. We've had no problems with the shingles until this May when a storm with it's 100+ km/h winds hit us. Two shingles were displaced during the storm and Ajax Roofing fixed it free of charge a couple days later. Great service and friendly guys.

& ajax Roofing team

61Watford in Oshawa
61Watford in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Repair after wind storm of May 4th 2018.

After the storm of May 4th I called Ajax Roofing who had replaced my roof about 5 years ago. While the shingles were not covered by the manufacturer due to wind speeds, Ajax Roofing came by quickly and did the repair. I was still waiting on my insurance company to send their contractor so I can cancel now. Ajax Roofing were also the fastest to reply to my initial email request for service. Top marks for customer service and professionalism.

2 reviews Ajax, ON

Roof Repair

With the wind storm that occured in the GTA on the afternoon of May 4, unfortunately I lost some shingles off the west side of my roof.
New shingles were installed by Ajax Roofing in May of 2013. Based upon the work that they completed for me 5 years ago, I didn't hesitate to to call Travis. As a matter of fact, it was my only call.

Within days, Travis had Bradley out to the house for the repair. At only a bundle and a half, it wasn't a very big job, but Bradley was able to make my roof look just like it did 5 years ago. And it was covered under warranty! Best part is that you can't even tell there was an issue at all. LOOKS GREAT!!

Once again, I will be letting anyone that asks me for a recommendation for a roofing company to call Ajax Roofing. Travis definitely stands behind his work.

Thanks again Ajax Roofing!!!

More about Ajax Roofing & Repairs

Ajax Roofing is a family business with twenty years of experience in re-roofing and repair striving on customer service, we are the choice to get the job done. We believe honesty and hard working ethics are key in guaranteeing a great finish and flawless communication with the customer. We have ...