Brinks Home Security

Amanda in Milledgeville
Amanda in Milledgeville
5 reviews , GA

Alarm System

I am really impressed with Brinks. My family first had the alarm system put in over 5 years ago and it still works to this day. A few months ago someone busted in the back door while I was the only person at home. The alarm went off like crazy. I still don't know who tried to break into the house but thankfully the alarm scared them away. Well Brinks called me and I told them what happened and within minutes the police were here! It turns out that there had been a string of robberies in my neighboorhood. After this incident I was really glad I had a security system installed. It turned out my pet cat made a lousy guard dog!