Door Master

Bob in Kitchener
Bob in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

garage door

My spring broke and I couldn't open my garage door to get my car out the company sent Oleg out to fix it, he arrived around 6 pm and explained what he had to do and the cost to have it done, he was very professional and explained how I needed to check every so often and tighten up loose bolts and lubricate functioning parts of the door, I found it very refreshing to find someone so professional in these times when customer service is so poor, we were very pleased with the work o
Oleg had done for us keep up the good service and professionism

Leo in Hamilton
Leo in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

service

Quick response, great service and very professional job done from Josh. He came the next day and finished the installation on time since I had to leave for vacation the very next day. He was straight forward and not pushy to sell you a product you won't need. I will recommend it 100% to other friends.