Wilkins Mechanical Services Incorporated

Appliance Retailers
7 Bellemore Dr Bedford NH 03110
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Bedford  >  Wilkins Mechanical Services Incorporated

Review for Wilkins Mechanical Services Incorporated

Kevin in Manchester, NH
Kevin in Manchester, NH
5 reviews Manchester, NH

Hot Water Heater Install

I recently contracted Wilkins Mechanical to install a new Hot Water heater. I've had experience with them in the past as they service my forced hot air furance and AC unit. The rep they sent to install the unit (Dennis) was very friendly and knowledgeable. He never seemed flustered even after I asked him a million questions about the installation as well as concerns that might arise in the future. He even went the extra mile and installed a switch onto an outlet (that's connected to the furnace) so I can turn on or off a UV light that's contained in my furnace. I didn't ask him to do it. He just saw it and thought it might be useful. You just can't buy that kind of service nowadays. When he left I felt confident that it was installed correctly and everything would work the way it is supposed to.