Turner Appliance

L in Blackshear
L in Blackshear
5 reviews , GA

Washing machine and dryer

Not too long ago my washing machine wasn't able to fill up water properly or even wash clothes properly. I wasn't sure what was wrong with it so I gave turner appliances a call. They told me to bring my washing machine up to their place, so i did. They kept my washing machine for a few hours to check it out and they figured it needed a washer put on the back of it. The washing machine has been working fine ever since. They are wonderful and I highly recommend them to anyone that needs there washing machine fixed or dryer fixed or serviced on.