Sears Product Services

Angie in The Burg
Angie in The Burg
8 reviews , FL

Refridgerator

I went to Sears Product Services to get a part for the ice maker that goes into the freezer.I bought the refridgerator from Sears so I would think they would have the part.They did not have the part & said they do not make the part anymore.I just bought the appliance last year so it is not old.I called the corprate office & found out they do have the part.So I went back to the place & someone else was working & found the part for me.After 2 trips & a phone call I finally got the part.